Angel and Dragon

Archives for 2010
Beautiful
Gold Member

Angel and Dragon

Post by Beautiful »

Dream I am in my moms kitchen, someone is at the front door (i tell them to wait to open) can't remember all of the conversation. I go out the back sliding glass door and look up into the sky and see red above the tree branches. I step further out and up in the sky I see a red dragon and above it is a winged angel on a white horse fighting it. I am stunned and exhilerated and freaked and I hurry back into the house proclaiming that the Lord has sent his angel to fight for us and then I say it's ok to let them (?) in...about that time a vehicle appears to drop off a girl in the back yard and she steps into the kitchen. (I can't remember that part well, the conversation, what she looked like, it seemed dark, I don't know who she is). End of dream

Next scene
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

IT appears u got a look into what goes on in the heaven lies during spiritual warfare!WE cant see it with out natural eyes but that is whats going on... in what i guess u woudl call ' the real world ":the spirit world.. ":roll:
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi
Peace be with you.
Great dream.
It reminds me of the verse in the Book of Revelations:

"And there was a war in heaven:Michael and his angels fought against the dragon;and the dragon fought and his angels,And prevailed not;neither was their place found anymore in heaven."(Revelations 12,7-8.)

Mavbe the Lord reminds you of this or about that He sends His angels to fight for us.Hallelujah!

If these are not what the Holy Spirit tells you about your dream,please toss them.

God bless you.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Cool dream Beautiful! It reminds me of Katie Souza's testimony on Sid Roth. She was at the home of farmers who had been experiencing weather problems every year for some time period and as a result would not be able to harvest. The Lord told her to address it by going up into the heavenlies to see the source of the problem and when she did she battled two dragons: a red one (being in the red-debt and a black one-an area blackened by drought). Anyway, the link if you're interested in watching:

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr= ... _ctrl=1463

a girl being dropped off in the backyard? Wondering if backyard could be symbolic of something in the past coming back? May He give you wisdom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.