A Flock of sheep Separately on a Pasture

Archives for 2010
ditte3
Diamond Member

A Flock of sheep Separately on a Pasture

Post by ditte3 »

Hi my dear Brothers and Sisters
Peace with you all.

I had a longer dream,but there is only one part,which I remember clearly.
I saw a green pasture from a few meters above the ground.It was dark green,darker than grass usually is,but not very dark.Maybe it was because it was not a sunny picture.it looked like dusk or something like that.
I saw a flock of sheep.But there were several groups of sheep.They were all part of one flock,but these groups were not as close to each other as sheeps in a flock should be.The was a distance between the groups,not very large distance,but sheep in a flock are closer to each other.
I also saw white veil like clouds abve the groups.I don't remember if there were clods above all the groups or just some of them.

Sometims the picture changed into something else and then back to the pasture and the flock.I don't remember.Maybe some kind of danger.I don1t remmeber.I'll ask the Lord about it.

I have some thoughts,but your insights could help me.
Thank you very much.
God bless you. :)
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

aloha ditte!

Sheeps can by symbolic of those who are His. The fact that they are off in groups and not so close...possibly denominations?

My sense was the need for unity for the Presence of God (white clouds) to flow through them all (HIs Body) properly.

Psalm 133

1 How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! 2 It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron's beard, down upon the collar of his robes. 3 It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the LORD bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Dear Keilani
Thank you very much for your thoughts.
They confirm what I thought the Lord wants to tell me by this.
Glory to God!hallelujah!

God bless you. :)
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

I don't remember well,but when the scene changed,it was perhaps a lake,a green lake.I'm not sure.

Previous night my husband told me about a thing that happened to him when he was a child.He and his stepdad and mother went on a motorcycle,with a sidecar.
So they went into a green field and then suddenly realized it was not a field but water covered with duckweed.They got wet.

So in my dream it changed to a green lake (if I remember well) and then back to the pasture.

So if the denomination keep their distances they get into a swampy area.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

That's great understanding of it! I do believe the enemy uses division to keep us from our full inheritance in Him--we can never understand or walk in His perfect will as long as we are divided. The green swampy area, wondering if it could also be symbolic of the confusion that results in division (swampy--can't see things clearly) or green eyed monster (jealousy) that keeps the sheep apart? Praying He will give you the divine strategy of heaven on what to pray so that HIs unity will be manifest in Yeshua's name!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

I'm praying for that too.
AMEN!!!

There is indeed a jealousy.Like the brother of the prodigal son behaves.

Thank you for your great ideas.
:)
God bless you.