flight of stairs

Archives for 2010
Grace
Diamond Member

flight of stairs

Post by Grace »

Again I wish I remembered more about this dream. The founder of an organization that rescues girls from prostitution was sitting in a comfortable chair. I needed to go upstairs. I climbed these stairs that were very visible from all sides. They were either glass or steel, not wooden. I climbed up to where there were several shower rooms. I think I was going to take a shower.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Sounds like intercession...maybe for your friend's ministry and ones like it in particular. This verse comes to mind:

Mat 5:8

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

We so need to see God on the behalf of those who lie under the curses of injustice ad sin...

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

The Lord has definitely put this ministry and others like it on my heart.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6