Lions & Tigers & Bears - OH MY!

Archives for 2010
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Lions & Tigers & Bears - OH MY!

Post by zadokpriest »

Ok - in this dream I with a group of women in a women's fellowship. In the dream there is a bridge but this is one that you have to climb up and over. In the dream the women convinced me to climb this bridge which has an arch but while in the middle I realize that the bridge has holes and it is extremely dangerous. I can not cross over because of these holes. I'm in the middle of the bridge and terrified. There is water below and the currents are rough. In the dream I had to let go of my coat (black coat with silver buttons) in order to keep my gripping. In the dream I have my glasses in my left hand and my cell phone in my back pocket. In the dream I have to back my way down and off the bridge. When I finally reach the floor there are three HUGE female tigers. One white another black and the last one brown. They all attack me looking to devour me. Again I am terrified but somehow I am able to fight them and escape.

I am now in a theater where - where I am looking to minister in dance with the worship team. I'm in the back looking for a seat to wait for the worsphip team to begin. I see a friend of mine name Himmee (sp) and then another young lady tries to get my attention but I can't see her or recognize her because I don't have my glasses. I told her that she would have to forgive me because I can't see her without my classes. Then I get a phone call from a women in a black limo - who told me that my glasses where dropped in the water when I was on the bridge (the bridge that had holes). The glasses where muddy but they had clean them and them ready for me. I also notice that I still had my cell phone in my back poket.

End of Dream.

Zadok
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hi Zadok!

Scary dream! Your dream makes me wonder if you weren't somehow steered in a wrong direction by some women or fellowship? Looks like midway across you realize there are some untruths (the holes) in the way you have been led, but you are successful in backing away, only to lose your glasses.

From my own experience, when we face a truly harrowing experience, like a person would in this dream, it can change how we see things for a while due to the shock. It can muddy our vision when we have gone through a period of misdirection and take time to have our vision restored or renewed.

Interesting--more black--the coat with silver buttons and the black limo. Possibly something black/lacking was lost on your excursion with the bridge, so not to believe it was an unworthwhile trial. Thinking of the silver lining in the clouds, but in your case it is buttons possibly! Buttons can represent security; silver--justice and purity. Thinking this coat may represent insecurities. But concerning that someone in a black limo is offering you your glasses back, now cleaned. It would seem to me like this black "thing" may still be wanting to get an inroads to giving you another ride?!

Throughout though you keep your cell phone in your back pocket, keeping your God connection.

Wonder if this dream isn't speaking to the female relationships in your life.

So what do you think of your holy bridge dream Ms. ZP?

Love and blessings!
Peggy O.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."