bowl of olives and empty planes

Archives for 2010
CarDavis
Gold Member

bowl of olives and empty planes

Post by CarDavis »

My 11 year old son had this dream on 11/29/10:

He was walking in the woods with a big spear and saw a bear scratching a tree. The bear charged him and lifted up to swing at him, but missed because my son jumped back. The bear had pure black eyes. He stabbed the bear in shoulder area and it growled and ran, but then tripped and fell on its face. It got up, continued to run and then spear fell out. My son went to get his spear and he saw something moving. He went to see what it was and it was a honey badger (ratel). He picked it up by the back of the neck like a cat and walked into our backyard, which was very beautiful. He put the badger into a cage with two other honey badgers and other animals (fish eagle was the only one he remembers).

He walked over and sat between the roots of a beautiful tree. He wiped his hands together like “its finished”. Then he became the badger that he caught, (but he was also still himself watching from outside the cage) and he told the other two badgers “we have to get out of this cage.” He jumped out of the cage as a badger and ran into the woods when a coyote showed up and growled at him. My son (as the badger) had no fear and ran up to the coyote and scratched it on the face leaving three scratch marks. The blood on the coyote was black. It ran off.

He turns human again and watches the badger go back into the woods. He walks to our back door where I am standing with a pretty white glass bowl with beautiful blue flowers painted on it. The bowl is half-way filled with olives that had just cleaned by me. I said to my son, "go feed the animals”. He said “okay mom”.

Then he walked around to the front of our house. He sees a tree like the one he was sitting under earlier and a huge passenger plane (like an international plane) hits the tree. The tree wasn't damaged at all, but the front of the plane was split. There were no pilots or passengers.

Then we are walking out of a grocery store to the end of the sidewalk and we see a small plane hit the Methodist church. The plane is halfway into church with the back end sticking out of the building. There is no pilot or passenger and the church is empty as well. My son looks into the sky and sees hundreds of planes flying overhead (kind of like what you would see in a war documentary).

We run across the street to our neighbors house and we see a robber go into her house. We go see what he is doing and he said to her “give me money” and pointed a gun in the air and shot it to scare her. I ran in her house and tackled him hard, He hit the floor and slid across it and the gun went flying across the room. He tried to get up and some really pretty lady walked over to help. My daughter ran in the house after me and she screamed “ow” and ran back out to Hunter. They hid behind our van which was now white. My daughter showed Him her left hand, where she was shot. It looked like a spider bite, no bullet hole or blood.

They heard me say “we got him” and they ran to the side door of our neighbors house. The robber was sitting on chair with his hands handcuffed to the back of the chair. The robber reached for the gun that was sitting on the table beside him, grabbed it and aimed it at the kids. My son pushed his sister out of the way and then the pretty lady appeared again, grabbed the gun and threw it down and said to the robber, “no you are not getting that”.

Now we are in our house resting. I grab a really big book (needed two hands to hold it) with a brown leather cover and begin to read it. My son said there was no title, no table of contents, just lots of words. Then he looked out our navy blue curtains (we don't have) and saw an olive green plane with black stripes on the wings and it was hovering facing the church. It turned to face our house (like it saw him looking out the window). It started shooting at him (the windows). He jumped back in fear and it shot the glass, but it didn't break it. Every once in a while a bullet would get through, but would hit the blue curtains and bounce back out.

I sat there, in front of that window, flipping through the book, while the blue curtain fluttered occasionally from the stray bullet that got through. I didn't flinch, jump, or move even with the bullets hitting right over my head. He looked out the curtains every now and then he saw huge bullets squished like they hit a break wall. The bullets were stuck on the glass and a bunch on the ground, crushed.