Tell Them I'm Coming!

Archives for 2008
jer2911
Silver Member

Tell Them I'm Coming!

Post by jer2911 »

Some time ago I had a dream - I was in a large auditorium. I was sitting in an aisle seat in one of the last few rows. The room was so large that I couldn’t see the other side of it. Males and females of all ages took the other seats.

Down in the front, there was a stage that stretched out across the width of the room. It was so wide that the other side couldn’t be seen. The stage was empty and lacked performers, curtains or scenery.

All of us began singing praises and hymns in unison. There was no choir or director. There were no hymnals, yet it was the most beautiful music I have ever heard. We sang song after song until finally we all simultaneously stopped. Then there was a brief silence when from overhead a voice said, “Tell them I’m coming!”
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Wow, that is an awesome dream, sounds like the worship will get more heavenly and then He will come in the blink of an eye. It is getting closer to His coming and we have to tell the others He is coming, to get ready!

Thanks for sharing,

Jesus Love Letters
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Mike Bickel was just speaking today about how the Lord was showing Him that he is calling for HIS church to worship and praise and pray HIM back....That the end time Worship and Love Cry will be what calls HIM back!!

PTL!!!!
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Wow, sounds wonderful. I have been seeking a more intimate worship and have experienced some open doors, it is great and there is so much more to see and be a part of in the spirit.

I feel that God is telling Christians to make sure they are ready for Him to come, do we know Him intimately as our Father and all He says He is or do we beleive what others are telling us? I also sense Him saying, have you told others that I am coming, it is time, the harvest is ready. This is a little bit of what has been on my heart about the dream. I feel led to write a devotional regarding this, thank you for sharing this dream and WFH thank you for your humble insights, truly an inspiration from God to your heart. Love you,

Tiffany (Jesus Love Letters)
Dance...
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Devotional

Here is what I was led to write, sorry for so many replys.

I am in awe of God and His awesome wonders. I sense from this dream that God is asking Christians a few questions. Are you ready for my return, do you know me intimately as your Father. Do you know for yourself who I am and who you are in Me or do you only know Me by what (the world) others have said or the teachings you have been under?

Have you told others I am coming, are they ready for Me? I desire for all to know about my love for them and the time is near, ready or not I will be coming soon. Seek Me and you will find the wonders of this temporary life on earth and the eternal life I died to give you. Come, worship with reckless abandon, lay it all down at My feet, ask for Me to fill you with My spirit and presence, I will teach you a new song. In the bible it says, sing unto Him a new song, have you done that before? Sing a new song unto the Lord, whatever comes to your mind when you worship Him, sing it and experience a new height of worship, don’t plan out your worship, allow Me to lead you into the ultimate heavenly choir practice. Amen.
Dance...
Redeemed
Platinum Member

Re: Tell Them I'm Coming!

Post by Redeemed »

jer2911 wrote:Then there was a brief silence when from overhead a voice said, “Tell them I’m coming!”

My dream in October was similar in what the Lord is saying. "My Mom" is what I titled it. She is gone to heaven now (1998), but in my dream she was feeling sick; she felt like she was going to die. After asking her if she wanted me to call the life squad or if she wanted to go ahead and die to be with Jesus, her reply was: "Jesus is coming back soon; sooner than anyone thinks. You must tell them."
I just found this very interesting to see that other people are dreaming about His coming....WOW!!! The time is so near. I just thought this might be appropriate to add here.
Isaiah 43:2...When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.