concert

Archives for 2010
spiritledd
Diamond Member

concert

Post by spiritledd »

I dreamt i was showing my Pastor my red electric guitar... i do own one IRL. Only the neck was loose in the middle he said let me see it. I handed it to him and he tweaked it some how?

It was something about a spring? Then he said "adjust it this way"… "now this way a little"… until i had it perfect. Then it was perfectly straight.

Then my guitar turned into a air pellet rifle. I was showing it to a friend who i used to be in music ministry with IRL. I was showing her and then i aimed outside through the sliding glass window at a refrigerator and washer and dryer on my balcony outside (not IRL). There was a target on the refrigerator. I was pointing... showing her. I could very easily hit the target. It had a laser on it. I was demonstrating this to her.

Then i pointed it at her ear. The red dot was on her ear. Then i remembered that's not very smart because it being a gun and all. But she seemed to trust me and was not afraid. It seemed enjoyable to her because she smiled. Then i gave it to her and she pointed it at my ear too. When the red dot was on my ear i heard a sound that i never heard before...maybe like synthesizer…not sure what it was…but it was cool...supernatural for sure!

Then the rifle turned into just a plain laser that you buy to just point at stuff. Then we were at a hotel and i was pointing it out of the sliding glass window. We went out onto the balcony and then we were at Christian concert. I pointed the laser on the stage. She sat on the edge on the balcony… it had no railings. I thought she would fall. She dangled her legs over the edge.

This scared me so i grabbed her hand and we sat back from the edge. The Lord played a song for us but there were no musicians on the platform… even though we heard live music. Then i woke up and played the melody on my guitar (IRL) and recorded it on my phone like i always do, when the Lord sings to me in dreams. I have been given over 50 songs in this way over the years.