Walking through nations knowing it was my calling.

Archives for 2010
steadyone
Diamond Member

Walking through nations knowing it was my calling.

Post by steadyone »

Here I is again! lol!

Dream,

I knew I was called to the nations no matter the physical issues I have. So in my mind I say, " Well I am know I am called so I might as well do it!" So I began this long journey by myself to walk across third world nations. I walk by this gas station are in a foreign country and trying to climb hills.

Interesting... It was like I was trying to prove to myself I could do it, and I knew I had to do it alone. :shock:
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

just some thoughts steady...

I know you know that everything we do is in Him and through Him but from reading the little portion here, it sounds like the thing you have to do alone is to make the choice to believe He CAN fulfill the call HE has given you despite any limitations you think you have! It was the same with Gideon...Moses...God chose them knowing all about what they considered their limitations. Praying He will reveal to you truth so that everything else will pale in comparison. Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Yes Amenie! Thanks so much..

Blessings