Drawing w/o EDTA

Archives for 2010
keilani
Site Moderator

Drawing w/o EDTA

Post by keilani »

weird one, not too sure but would appreciate your insight:) mahalo!

I was standing in the living room with my husband. He called me over to draw me. I let him put in the needle and saw that as he drew, he emptied the blood into large plastic cups (the kind I got after giving birth that holds a lot of water). He emptied the blood into one of those cups and I knew he had drawn me earlier so I asked to see how much blood he managed to get and he showed me. It didn't look like it would be enough but then I realized he could add it to the first draw or do a micro. (The thought in the dream was that I would be getting a cbc done.) He told me to go ahead and take the needle out since he got what he needed and I said, "no, you do it. This is just a weird feeling to be doing it by myself.

Then as he got the things put together, I said, "Oh WAIT! This won't work since those aren't the right containers and you don't even have any EDTA (anticoagulant) in any of those cups!"

Ideas???
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi
Hmm.Yesterday morning i had a dream in which I told someone I was a blood -donor.
I wondered what it could dream.
I'm going to pray about your dream too.
God bless you. :)
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

aloha ditte!

Yes, it was a different type of dream. I did work in a clinical lab for 9 years, 8 of which was in hematology so while I"m familiar with this type of thing, it was an odd dream to have. I've been gone from the lab for going on three years although i do still keep in touch with my friends there!

as for your dream, a blood donor is someone who has the gift of Life, literally but as a Believer, we have the Gift of Life which is Yeshua:) Hope this helps you some! Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.