First dream of 2 - the toilet dream

Archives for 2010
Bella

First dream of 2 - the toilet dream

Post by Bella »

I had 2 dreams this morning.

The first one was a toilet dream ... gotta love toilet dreams.

I dreamed that there was what looked like a very small shipping container on the footpath out the front of our house right on the border of our neighbor's house. We get on well with our neighbors IRL. I've had them or their house in a couple of significant dreams.

This container belonged to my neighbor. Inside this small shipping container was a toilet. I decided that I wanted to use the toilet. The container was so small that I couldn't stand up in it. So hunched over, I tried to use it. I think (losing some of the memory of the dream) I was able to use it, but someone came knocking on the door while I was in there.

My neighbor had a visitor and I can remember my father standing on our front steps looking at the container while I was in it.

I remember being a bit frustrated at being interrupted, thinking 'I just need to use the loo'.

Strange dream I know, but I specifically asked God to speak to me in dreams last night before I went to bed.

Any thoughts?
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

For some reason your toilet dream reminds me of this verse. Matt. 15:17 Jesus said, "Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled?"

It's kind of like the interpretations offered here. Think about them, digest them, take what is useful and discard the rest. Just because everything doesn't make sense doesn't mean there's not something good in there. And the rest is, well....

--for your discernment--
...that I might know Him...