mice under bed, husband falls in pit

Archives for 2010
Victorious
Gold Member

mice under bed, husband falls in pit

Post by Victorious »

Long night of very vivid and realistic dreams!!

I "woke up" because I heard a scratching sound on the floor by my bed. I looked down and saw a black mouse partially under my bed. I told my husband but he didn't believe me. "All night long" I felt this mouse climbing around inside my mattress, and scratching through at me. I got up several times because I couldn't sleep because of the mouse. At one point in time I noticed my 11yo son was standing next to my bed, same location I had seen the mouse. I called him by name and told him to come to me. I stroked his chin lovingly with my hand as I spoke to him, and I noticed his body was transparent, like an apparition, but it was solid. As he came closer to me and sat down on the bed, he transformed into my 2yo son - still transparent but solid. He was sitting on my lap. I realised this was not my child, but a demon, and I started screaming and woke up - not sure if I woke up for real or if I woke up into another scene of waking up because of the mouse.

Next I was in the passenger seat of a red convertible being driven by my 18yo son. I noticed the air had a very bad smell. I realised we were driving to the garbage dump. We entered the gates and there were 3 or 4 garbage trucks in the way - if I remember correctly, 2 were white, one was orange, and I forget any other colors, but I think there was a red one. I didn't think we could get in because these trucks were in the way; however, as we got closer, they appeared larger and larger - they were so large that we could drive under them. They also now looked more like semi trailers - smooth and white - than garbage trucks, but I could only see the backs of the trailers. My son to came to a stop and the car kind of jostled back and forth a little so I told him to come to a complete stop before it was too late - up ahead was a large, deep chute where all the garbage was thrown. This chute, or pit, was directly behind the customer service desk, where a blond lady was working. My husband was in the backseat, and he had the paperwork we needed to be able to use the dump. Being a bit of a practical jokester, he jumped out the side of the car with the paperwork in hand, and ran up to the garbage chute pretending to trip into it, only he DID trip into it … he went down screaming … it was so scary, and I just sat there waiting for someone to do something, and I prayed over and over "GOD! Please let this just be a dream!!!" Then I woke up for real, and this was so realistic, I had to look over and see if my husband was there! (At least, I *think* I woke up for real … it was so realistic, and there were so many times I “woke up” that I don’t know!)

Then I dreamed we were at some Christmas party or something. Some women from church were singing Christmas carols. My husband was standing in front of me with our 2yo on his shoulders. I was rubbing my husband's back, feeling very loving towards him. I realised how different this was - his being in front of me, and my feeling loving towards him. I gave him a hug from behind and just enjoyed the time.

Finally, I was back in my bedroom, and I heard the scratching sound under the bed again. The mattress was on the bed frame, and the boxspring was set on the floor on my husband’s side of the bed. I looked under the boxspring and saw 5 baby black mice. I told my husband I *knew* there were baby mice! I looked to the bed and saw one of our pastors and his wife (a couple I greatly admire, old enough to be my parents, and I dream about them from time to time) were sitting on the bed - Pastor where my husband sleeps, wife where I sleep. I said the mice must have been in the boxes when we moved.