reservation hat

Archives for 2010
spiritledd
Diamond Member

reservation hat

Post by spiritledd »

I’ve been married and divorced three times IRL, and have been on my own 5 years.

I dreamt about a gift hat my first love and first wife gave to me IRL 30 years ago. She bought it at a reservation. I think it was the first time I was ever given a gift outside of my family on Christmas and birthdays. I just realized that. I was only 17.

I thought i looked cool. 8) I think back though... and actually it looked pretty dumb. :oops: But it was special to me... but come to think of it... i think my wife was embarrassed when ever i would wear it :? ?

It was a black floppy brimmed felt hat… rounded top with a traditional Native American pattern…yellow, red and black and white beaded band around it. In the dream the beaded band had been removed though.

I dreamt my third wife took the hat out of her purse. It was folded up very tightly in the shape of a triangle. Three Native American women that were cleaning ladies who were from the reservation wanted to take the hat back to the reservation. They said "it should go back to where it came from".

They said it would be put on display at a museum on a wall. They explained a supernatural connection. That it would bring a blessing. But they needed an item from my wife's purse to be attached to it. My wife let them look in her purse to find something.

They said an earring would perfect. But my wife would say "no not that one" every time they would pull out an earring. One of them sneaked an earring into their pocket… i was the only one who saw it. Finally my wife and the three women agreed on an earring to go with the hat.

IRL i lost the hat at party/band house before i got saved.