Out in my undies on All Saints Day

Archives for 2010
charlie
Diamond Member

Out in my undies on All Saints Day

Post by charlie »

(( :shock: ))

I am walking into town with my family...it seemed we were on a day trip out together. As we were walking I noticed many long robed people walking towards us. I heard that they were university staff and students who were celebrating the tradition of dressing up in what looked to be greco-roman costumes to celebrate ALL SAINTS DAY. It seemed that we were walking into town and they were all walking out as if some event had just finished.

A man and a couple of women walked close by us and the man poked my left hip... I turned to reprimand him and he explained he was just tucking my label in. It was then that I looked down and for the first time realised I had gone out with just my pants on (knickers...draws..underwear...not sure what you call them in US or cananda!). I was horrified and noticed they were my brown ones with the lacy waist band and I was wearing a brown or olive Tshirt (talk about dressing down to go out). The man however, made no comment about the fact I was just wearing my underwear and walked on...he was just cheerful and pleasant.

I turned to my husband and family and reproached them for not noticing that I had gone out undressed like this...they seemed to have not noticed either (all in all you can see i am a little defensive in this dream :? )

Well, in spite of this we walked on into town and went to an outdoor restaurant and were trying to find a table for all 6 of us which proved difficult. Eventually we perched on the end of a long bench table.

There were 4 or 5 men already sitting there drinking and chatting. My husband was sitting down their end of the table and I was at the other end with our family. He began chatting in Spanish with them as it became obvious they were Latin American. Then hubs gets up and goes to the bathroom leaving me (in my knickers) to carry on chatting with these guys. Well, I asked them where they were from and they were very reluctant to speak to me and would not tell me where they were from. Eventually, my husband comes back and we leave (seemingly without having eaten).

My mother-in-law arrives as we are leaving and she has a box with a pair of shoes and a skirt in it which she gives to me. I am very grateful but wonder if I need to put the shoes on as I think I did have a pair on already.

here the dream fades out...

Anyone?

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Well I am baffled about the significance of this but I'll share a rather amazing thing which seems to relate directly to this dream:

The morning after this dream (ie yesterday) my mother in law IRL rang me up and told me she had found a very special Chilean skirt and poncho set in my colours (I'm an autumnal brown according to colour me beautiful!!) which she was boxing up to give me as they are clearing before they move into a flat!

Well, I'm not sure why I dreamed that she was giving me a skirt before she rang to tell me, nor of the connection of the colour of my undies and the skirt nor the fact that I was speaking to Latin Americans and the skirt comes from Chile....but then...mmmmm...any insights anyone?

What would a skirt symbolise... I know brown can be humble or earthly etc. and significance of all saints day...?

grace
Charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3