Wasps on Forehead

Archives for 2010
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Wasps on Forehead

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I had a dream where two large brown wasps were on my head and then one went to my forehead, my friend was nearby so I went over to her, got down and laid on the ground on my stomach and asked her to please help me by getting these things off me, I raised my voice a little and she was getting up as to get away, I was so scared that it was going to sting me. The end...
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

Dance, For your prayerful consideration...
Do you deal with worry and fear alot?...Just a ?.....To me, This seems to speak of two spirits that harrass you and get you "down" and by asking your friend to get them off of you and she getting up and walking away, I think means that you are the only one that could make this decision but something keeps getting you down and you become weak....
In the front of your brain is your cerebrum. (your forehead would speak of this) Your cerebrum controls memory, thinking, and learning. It also receives and interprets from the five senses.

I hope this helps.....
Much Love
Zeal
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Yeah, this could very well be true, I have had a really tough year in many ways. I have let things go physically, mentally and spiritually. There have been many attacks that have left me helpless and I have kinda frozen up and not been fighting back with the truth...just kinda been (letting it get me down) acting as if I don't know what to do when I can actually fight back with the word...it is just hard when another person is involved and I cannot control how they act. I have got to fight this but sometimes I just don't want to fight, I just want to run away, hide and never come out. Everything I touch just turns into a mistake and I am so forgetful too...just a mess lately. Please pray for me and my marriage/family.

...thanks so much! I will seek the Lord's confirmation on this. Bless you and have a Merry Christmas!
Dance...
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

Dances,
My love and prayers to you, I pray that God will restore ALL that the devil has and is trying to steal from you, I speak encouragement to you....You ARE the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. YOU ARE THE HEAD, not the tail.. you are deeply loved by God, You are Blessed ad HIGHLY favored of God,,,,, even if you dont FEEL it right now, Jesus sings songs of love and deliverance over, He is constantly thinking of you. Psalms 139:17&18 the Bible says How precious are your thoughts toward me O God hw great is the sum of them, If I would count them, they are more than the sand. I awake, and I am still with you.
YOU ARE CONSTANTLY ON GOD'S MIND....He thinks good thoughts toward you.....My love to you Dances May God show you HIS love in this hard time and SHOW you that HE is faithful....Remember the word of God is just the same if Jesus were sitting right by your side telling you this from HIS own lips....

Much Love
Zeal
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Thank you Zeal....such a blessing.....love and blessings back to you!
Dance...