About going to China.

Archives for 2010
steadyone
Diamond Member

About going to China.

Post by steadyone »

I will try and explain this dream as best as I can.

Dream,

In this new church I have been going to in the natural was in the dream and they were mentioning something about going to China. There was this young girl who was suppose to go to China but because it was raining she could not go. I remember thinking what does raining have to do with going to China? but the pastor said if anyway felt led to go to China to go see this young girl. I thought nothing of China or going. I had this big 18 wheeler truck I had to drive somewhere and my real mom was with me for awhile and some how she disappeared. Well some how on this truck I felt the Lord tell me I was to go to China I had felt prompted. One of my tires went bad in my big rig and I was trying to find a place that carried this certain tire. The tires I had on my rig where made out of something special I want to say is supernatural. Anyway I finally find a place which was not easy to replace my tire. I go back to where I live with my rig and I tell my mom I am to go to china and then another country entered my mind but I can not remember what it was. Anyway I go to where this girl is staying who we were to go to if we wanted or was thinking about China. I go into their house and it is raining outside still and I talk with the girls mom for a bit then I go into see the girls and ask them to pray for me because now there are two nations I must decide on one. So the two girls pray over me me in the living room that looks like a jungle. After we are done praying I ask the girls why are they not going to China and they say to me, "it is raining and we do not want to get our hair wet and our nails wet." I was like what you would never make it in a third world country and then they said, "we just want to look good to the church." I was upset at the falsehood they represented in the church. I already knew their answer before they told me they just confirmed what I already knew. As I leave the house I speak to the Lord in my mind, "Lord I will go to China but I need an establishment of a ministry already there cause I know nothing about China and I want to learn." The next thing I know I am in China and I went to town with these to ladies and when I come back a man is standing at the table and he asks these girls if they have done it yet, I was not sure what he was talking about. Then the ladies shook their heads no, and he went to get two types of oil one fat from animals that was in a jar the other anointing oil and he began to rub my feet with oil it was a custom to rub each others feet with oil he told me. I remember thinking to myself. lol Lord is this man who is rubbing my feet the man for me?

Any insight would be great. :lol:
Kbrown

Post by Kbrown »

The only thing I thought of as I read your dream is Isaiah 55:10-11

"For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens , and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater.

So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth, it shall not return to Me void (without producing any effect, useless) but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing fir which I sent it."

Hope that gives you a start.
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

I thought of the song, "I Cannot come"

REFRAIN:

I cannot come.

I cannot come to the banquet,

Don’t trouble me now.

I have married a wife,

I have bought me a cow.

I have fields and commitments

That cost a pretty sum,

Pray, hold me excused,

I cannot come.

Verse 1

A certain man held a feast

On his fine estate in town,

He laid a festive table,

And wore a wedding gown.

He sent invitations

To his neighbors far and wide,

But when the meal was ready,

Each of them replied…..

(REFRAIN)

Verse 2

The master rose up in anger,

Called his servants by name, said:

“Go into the town,

Fetch the blind and the lame,

Fetch the peasant and the pauper

For this I have willed,

My banquet must be crowed,

And my table must be filled.”

REFRAIN

Verse 3

When all the poor had assembled,

There was still room to spare,

So the master demanded:

“Go search ev’rywhere,

To the highways and the byways

And force them to come in,

My table must be filled before the banquet can begin.

REFRAIN

Verse 4

Now God has written a lesson

For the rest of mankind;

If we’re slow in responding,

He may leave us behind

He’s preparing a banquet for that

Great and glorious day,

When the Lord and Master callus,

Be certain not to say….

(REFRAIN)

I cannot come.

I cannot come to the banquet,

Don’t trouble me now.

I have married a wife,

I have bought me a cow.

I have fields and commitments

That cost a pretty sum,

Pray, hold me excused,

I cannot come.

This is based on Luke 14.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Steadyone,

For your prayerful discernment, discard what does not rest.

I believe this could connect to your machine gun dream.

Have you been asking for wisdom?

That is what travelling to china represents to me.

If it confirms in your spirit I will have more to add.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Yes I have been asking for wisdom in every area of my live but never wanted to go to China. Hummm. What the heck does animal fat and anointing oil mean in this dream is what I want to know.lol
spiritledd
Diamond Member

fat

Post by spiritledd »

The Hebrews distinguished between the suet or pure fat of an animal and the fat which was intermixed with the lean.

(Nehemiah 8:10) Certain restrictions were imposed upon them in reference to the former; some parts of the suet, viz., about the stomach, the entrails, the kidneys, and the tail of a sheep, which grows to an excessive size in many eastern countries, and produces a large quantity of rich fat, were forbidden to be eaten in the case of animals offered to Jehovah in sacrifice.

(Leviticus 3:3,9,17; 7:3,23) The ground of the prohibition was that the fat was the richest part of the animal, and therefore belonged to him. (Leviticus 3:16) The burning of the fat of sacrifices was particularly specified in each kind of offering.

The burning of the fat was sweet aroma to the Lord.

Our prayers are also a sweet aroma to the Lord.

Rom 9:23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory.

I see that You are rich in His Spirit and powerful in prayer.

The special tires and the anointing of your feet are synonymous in your dream. It's God's provison.

This means if the Lord is calling you, He will empower you.