Pastor wants to exchange money with bible teaching!

Archives for 2010
dreamer33
Silver Member

Pastor wants to exchange money with bible teaching!

Post by dreamer33 »

In this dream, this pastor needed to give me some money which belongs to me. But, instead of giving the money to me, he sent me a text asking me, it it was ok with me if he keeps the money and i attend a bible class to be thought by him. I thought about it, and i was in agreement with his thought.

Any insight to this dream?
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

As you are in agreement did that mean you felt peace? This can be seen both in a negative light or positive light. A pastor does need to earn his keep on one hand but on the other the gospel is free. So I think your emotions in this dream may be important.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
dreamer33
Silver Member

Post by dreamer33 »

Well, when i said that i was in agreement, i was actually hesitant. The day before i had this dream, i went with this pastor to minister in a church. But i was not very happy. I felt that i was being used for his own benefit. I prayed that day and i ask the Lord if there was anything not right; and i had this dream.