Depressed Area

Archives for 2010
rktheda
Diamond Member

Depressed Area

Post by rktheda »

I dreamed there was a city that had one factory and it closed. I was riding on a bus and I drove past homes on my left and right. Some of the homes were old, some were new, some were boarded up. One house each on the left and right had a sign outside with white letters on a red background that said "Selling or Quitting". One home was very fancy with three levels. All of the furniture was left inside. You could see inside the rooms from the outside(If that makes sense). I got to the end of the road and I looked and saw big oak trees lining each side of the road. The entire scene was bathed in golden light. I said "the grass is maintained for now but for how long?". I looked back again and there was a church that was boarded up with a marquee out front that was ruined. It was not in the light but in the shadows. I could not see the name but there was a big X on the front of the marquee.

\Glory to God in the Highest. Amen.
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

rktheda:

I'm not sure why the Lord has given me primarily your dreams to help with today, but it would seem He wants to encourage you to keep posting your dreams from Him. I see you are new to the board---welcome!

Your dream had a depressive spirit, aptly named dream I might also add. I believe this dream is for those watching and waiting for the Lord's return.

Your dream speaks of end-time events. Something has happened in your dream that has caused some economic collapse. The fact that some houses were new, some old and some boarded up speaks of different generations, I believe. The new house represent the young generation, the old the 50 plus generation, and the boarded up, those no longer around, or perhaps no longer living. The selling--quitting signs show the hearts of the people living in the houses. Some are selling and moving on, hoping that the economy or life at the present moment will improve; others have quit, they no longer have hope in their heart that life will ever be good again.

The three story house with all the contents revealed is what people are seeing life to be in all truth and honesty. It shows that the 'good life and prosperity' is now abandoned and that these things don't matter since they are just material things.

The road lined with trees shows that there is a purpose for life. It continues beyond the material life (homes, houses, possessions, etc.,) and speaks of eternal life. Hope, a future...look further into what the Lord is directing you to, revealing His plan to you.

The golden light is the light of the Lord. Even though the scene is depressive the golden light baths the entire scene. Is this the rapture of the Bride, His Church, and those remaining to walk through the Tribulation? That is what I would lean toward from your dream.

The church is boarded up, so I believe this speaks of the church being gone during the Tribulation period. The marquee was ruined----angry and hurt people attacking the church after they have been left behind to endure the coming days. The big X indicates that the name of the church doesn't matter...denominational lines, all that is not important any longer.

I believe you were given a end-time Tribulation period dream. It speaks of warning those who are not in the Light.

Hope that is helpful---please continue to pray about it and seek the Lord about this dream.

Blessings,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ