Jesus in Johnny Carson's chair

Archives for 2010
rktheda
Diamond Member

Jesus in Johnny Carson's chair

Post by rktheda »

I had a dream that Jesus was seated in Johnny Carson's interview seat. He was dressed in purple with a gold sash. He threw a football at me and I caught it.

May the Lord send someone to provide the correct interpretation thru the manifestation of the Holy Spirit. Amen!
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

rktheda:

I pondered on your dream for a few days. It spoke volumns to me.

The seat of Johnny Carson is easily recognized by Baby Boomers. It represents entertainment, edgy type conversation, witty and humorous dialogue. There are Baby Boomers who want to be entertained in church. It isn't about spiritual hunger and thirst, but about catchy phrases and banter.

The football represents the love of sports. It is being used to keep the baby boomers entertained.

I believe this dream speaks of spending time with entertainment via the media as well as spending time watching sports.

The Jesus in the dream is not the real Jesus, although he looks like Him and is dressed like royality. Sorry to say, the baby boomers don't even know he is a counterfeit. When the false Jesus in the dream throws the football and you throw it back it shows that his message was received and the deception is complete.

Mark 13:6; 21-22
Many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and will deceive many. At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, there he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect--if that were possible. So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.

It would appear that your dream is a message for the Church.

That is what I received, please pray about it.

Blessings,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I dont discount or necessarily disagree with MJ's interp and insights but this struck me a little differently.

Wondering if Jesus "throwing you the ball" was symbolic, as is passing on a baton.

Are u a humorous person at all?

Wondering if God was showing you that He does plan to put His Children "front and center", including within the now filth-obsessed "entertainment world."

You dream really jumped out at me, and in a way confirms a message He gave me a couple of years ago.

I do NOT see this as a negative dream at all but that is just my opinion.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Well let me say I will pray and meditate on each of your comments. I have to weigh your commentary with the look and feel of the dream and let the Holy Spirit minister to me. Allow me some time to get back to you. God bless you for your faithfullness to the Master's Voice!
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I prayed and meditated on the comments and last night the Lord spoke to me. The three dreams posted are related. The lamp I saw in my sitting room is the same area where I have my computer. The Lord used this forum and its many ministers to illuminate me from some situations I have been unaware of. The Jesus in Johnny Carson's chair is a fairly famous person that I know now. I get the football being throw at me. Fortunately, I did not throw it back. I will never throw it back. I pray for deliverance in that situation. Lastly, the depressed area is an end time snapshot. I believe we are close to the Lord's return and he does not want us to worry about what is going on until He redeems us. Thank you again for your compassion and faith. May the Lord bless you greatly as you have been a blessing to me. Amen!
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

rktheda:

Thank you for continuing to seek the Lord regarding your dreams. I felt they were powerful and full of truth, yet veiled so that we would have to dig deep in the Spirit to find the treasure in each dream.

I was so impressed that you have been given end-time dreams that hold many clues for those watching and waiting for the Lord's return. You are right that we are not to worry about the future because God is taking care of us. Part of helping to dispell the worry and angst is being able to share with others, like we are doing on this site. It is exciting to be used in the prophetic giftings to encourage and bless one other.

Thanks again and may God bless you mightly,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I believe the Lord is recognizing you as a star. It makes me think of this verse.

Psalm 19:4,5 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun. Which [is] as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, [and] rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race

I believe he sends stars to shine in the night season just before the day. These are the forerunners who prepare us for the day. Hollywood is in the city of angels for a reason. Messengers are called to media. I think the pass represents the fact that you cant pay for your call. It is by grace alone. God does not want you to disqualify yourself from the high place he has called you to. I sincerely hope this encourages you.
Blessings
Will
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."