Burned Farms

Archives for 2010
rktheda
Diamond Member

Burned Farms

Post by rktheda »

I dreamt I was in a car that look like the back of a hearst(but it wasn't because I rolled the electric windows down). My wife was standing up and her head was sticking out the roof. She was gently bumped by a tree but wasn't injured. I could not see who was driving but we turned left unto this old country road. I was expecting to see or hear a dog come out but it did not. In the farm center were remains of two buildings on the right and left, both were burned completely to the ground. The surrounding grass was dry and brown. We travelled thru the dirt road to a stable where two horses, one black and one white were standing in a stall. The horses were very tall but emaciated. It appeared that they would fall over at any minute. In front of the horses were several black spears. On the spears were the heads of many black cows. The faces were dried and possibly burned as well. We went up the road a bit to the entrance of a laboratory. the walls floors and everything else was gray. Once inside my son said " look we have to catch those puppies!". A man in a lab coat caught one of the puppies and took him to another room to the left. To the right were 4 rabbits and 4 puppies. I was going to try to pick them up but I did not want to because I felt they were unclean. The animals ran off into a long gray corridor where they could be caught and could not escape.

Merry Christmas ALL!! May God's blessing be upon you and your families. Amen.
Hannah
Platinum Member

burned farms

Post by Hannah »

I could be way off with this, but the rabbits, puppies, horses, black and white all make me think of evil verses good. The horses are powerful and strong but black is evil - white is good/pure.

The farms burned to the ground, total destruction. I could be way off, but sounds like some kind of spiritual battle or warfare. Is there something or someone you are praying for....or a situation in your life that needs more attention to keep evil away?

I don't know. I am probably way off, but I feel some kind of battle between evil and good?
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

This is a situation that the Lord has given me confirmation on. The evil in question will face total destruction. This is judgement from God and no man can understand the decision process.

"It is better to trust in the Lord Than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the Lord Than to put confidence in princes" (Psalm 118:8,9)

"Do not put your trust in princes, Nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help" (Psalm 146:3).

Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, And put your trust in the Lord" (Psalm 4:5).

You will be blessed if you trust in God.

"Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him" (Psalm 2:12).

"Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!" (Psalm 34:8).

"O Lord of hosts, Blessed is the man who trusts in You!" (Psalm 84:12)
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Wow felt more like you were giving me a message from God than me helpig you interpret your dream.....thank you. Stay blessed.

Hannah