Covering up dead body parts. Warning:gross

Archives for 2010
Charys
Diamond Member

Covering up dead body parts. Warning:gross

Post by Charys »

Dream: I was laying a dead child's body parts in a line down the center of a dirt road. They were white and waxy like they had been carved from wax or soap or fat or something, or maybe preserved for so long they had turned into something else. I covered them with my old white comforter to hide them and walked on. I realized that old worn comforter, although once white, was now covered with stains and had my DNA all over it. It would be easy to trace it to me, but I didn't care, because I was ready to be found out and punished for this horrible, horrible crime.

Woken up by the line of a song from Ps. 1
He delights in the law of the Lord...He delights in the law of the Lord...

Definitely not a feel-good dream, but I far as I know I haven't murdered anyone lately, nor has anyone else I know.
...that I might know Him...
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hello Charys!

Looks like a false guilt/condemnation dream to me. I wouldn't let it wreck your day!

Peggy :P
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

I thought so at first, Peggy, but I prayed about it and tested the spirit and I think there is more to it this time.

Thinking now that babies or young children are about hope for the future, about potential. I don't think I killed it. It's something that died a long time ago and has turned into something else.

I particularly remember laying down a baby's back as the last piece before I walked away.

Laying down hopes and dreams? Covering up for someone else? Leaving my own source of comfort behind?
shine
Diamond Member

Re: Covering up dead body parts. Warning:gross

Post by shine »

Charys wrote: . . .

& esp waking up to hearing this song again.
Have you actually sang this song recently. . .as in within a month or so of it being what you hear as you awaken?

I would suggest getting this song, and start praying it and singing it.
Our words - esp when from God . . .I believe are very important. And he is obviously allowing you more insights into this very important message.
Jesus is the Saviour
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

Re: Covering up dead body parts. Warning:gross

Post by alilbitofHSSpirit »

Charys wrote:Dream: I was laying a dead child's body parts in a line down the center of a dirt road. They were white and waxy like they had been carved from wax or soap or fat or something, or maybe preserved for so long they had turned into something else. I covered them with my old white comforter to hide them and walked on. I realized that old worn comforter, although once white, was now covered with stains and had my DNA all over it. It would be easy to trace it to me, but I didn't care, because I was ready to be found out and punished for this horrible, horrible crime.

Definitely not a feel-good dream, but I far as I know I haven't murdered anyone lately, nor has anyone else I know.
Hi, just a thought,
Interesting dream, although you may not know it, each of us can struggle from strongholds of many generations past. It sounds like God is trying to show you that elders in you family have covered up some serious sins or may not have even been aware of them. Although it could be true that no one in your family has ever killed anyone, the dead bodies could represent coved up sins (and sin leads to a spiritual death) God may be making you aware of those sins, so that you can confess them a delight in his laws to the fullest extent.
Be blessed,
Danca
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Thanks lilbit. I shall take this to the Lord.