Evil Place, Evil Men, doing Evil Things

Archives for 2010
rktheda
Diamond Member

Evil Place, Evil Men, doing Evil Things

Post by rktheda »

I dreamed I went to a place that had several levels. I was on the top level and as I entered there was a buffet. I had a white plate but there was nothing there I really wanted. I placed some small things on my plate (The color that stood out was one orange item). I took my plate and went to the edge of some stairs. There was a demonstration going on on the bottom floor. As I was beginning to watch a muscular black man stuck his face in my plate and ate half of the small bit of food. I laughed at him and said " You are trying to punk me aren't you?" Meanwhile on the floor were several men dressed in black performing martial arts around a buddha type idol with black hair. They thrusts their fist at the idol several times and then broke the backs of two children they were holding on the floor. I was horrified! I tried to get out the way I came but there was a black women at the entrance that said " you can't back out this way" but you can get out another way. I went thru the building to another exit but it was blocked by a lot of poor black people, mostly women. One of the women was very large and had a tattoo on her right arm.

Thank you Lord for your unmerited favor and grace. Amen
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Unknown people can represent angels or evil/temptation.

The fact that you were elevated or at a higher level makes me think of the levels or realms of our spiritual walk, the buffet makes me think of a celebration. Perhaps you have advanced in an area of your walk with the Lord or conquered a personal goal, challenge or trial? However, the color orange makes me think of a warning or caution. So perhaps there is something you feel you have conquered, and God is warning you of people, situations, or circumstances.

These are all just thoughts that came up in me, please disregard if it doesn't fit.

God Bless.