Daughter's Dream about Jesus Returning Any Moment

Archives for 2010
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Daughter's Dream about Jesus Returning Any Moment

Post by Warrior Princess »

Ok, knowing dreams are highly symbolic, I'm very curious about what this could possibly symbolize as it seems so literal...

we were at the dining room table at dads house and we were waiting for Jesus to come back... and we would go through the door into this gray place which was supposed to be the world and that was supposed to be where we would have to go through trials and persecution and stuff like that while we waited, cause we knew he was coming back SOON, like we were expecting it any moment
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Is there some break thru you have been praying over that maybe close, therefore Jesus will show up soon, as in showing up to answer your prayer?

The dining room table at dad's house, dad being the Lord, and communing with Him? Perhaps the dining room is the table of the Lord, or a place of celebration, victory?

Just thoughts, discard if it doesn't fit. God bless.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Yes, been waiting for breakthrough in a couple of areas from my perspective anyway...but I'm not sure if that fits since it's her dream.

I need to add more info she gave me...

We were sitting at the table with other people who were waiting for Jesus to come back, and as we were all waiting for him to return SOON, ANY SECOND we would go out the door into the grey world and "do our stuff" then come back, in and out. There was a tallish guy in light blue overalls and light blue hard hat with white tshirt, a short, stoutish guy with lime green overalls, chestnut hair and a lime green hat too, and someone in magenta overalls and white tshirt - there was also this old guy in a cream colored robe or toga or something and he had glasses and white fuzzy hair on the top of either side of his bald, liverspotty head. (her words LOL)
~Warrior Princess
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

I will give it some more prayerful thought, but immediately I thought of hats and overalls as a covering of some type.

The colors green, blue, magenta? is that a red color? Makes me think of green = life, blue = Holy Spirit, and magenta/red = the blood of Jesus...

So a covering of the blood of Jesus, the Holy Spirit, bringing or preserving life, and glasses on an older gentleman, seemingly by the balding head and white side burns... perhaps glasses which are used to see more clearly the wisdom of a person older than your daughter??

Again, just my thoughts, so if your daughter can use anything to make sense great, if not discard. Blessings to you both.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Ok, she says I wasn't there, so must be for her.
~Warrior Princess