something scares me

Archives for 2010
Hannah
Platinum Member

something scares me

Post by Hannah »

I am sitting on a swing at our family cabin next to my grandma and I am praying. Something comes along that scares me....it is as if something or someone is after me. I then tell my aunt that I can never stay at the cabin alone, and then I am suddenly sending people a large number of people off on a bus.. I don't recognize the people, and I don't know where they are going.

Then I am walking alongside the man I believe is to become my husband and asking him if he would move to Texas, we currently live in Minnesota. Just as he is about to answer me, I wake up suddenly.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Interesting dream.
I wonder what swing may mean.
I dreamt about sitting on a swing yesterdaynight or this dawn.
I'm going to pray about your dream.
God bless you.
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

thank you
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

Hi Hannah! I have a daughter named Hannah.

Ok now to your dream. Parts of it, like the bus, I didn't recieve anything from the Holy Spirit, I am wondering if that is something that God will reveal to you personally at the time you need to know it?

But..I am reminded by the Holy Spirit, of the word where Paul says the older women should teach the younger. Your grandma has wisdom, she can provide you with that wisdom that you need for life.
You are on a swing.. a light hearted, relaxing place.. a good place for talking actually. Perhaps God is wanting you to talk to your grandma.. or someone that is a grandmother figure in your life because she has some wisdom to share with you that God wants you to heed.
Pray about it, though ok?
It sounds as though you are going to be making some big life changing decisions soon and wisdom from elders is a good thing.. it shows that YOU have wisdom.. that you would ask them and desire their experience/wisdom.

The cabin to me speaks of life as in living day to day. It can be scary without Jesus to live life in todays world. It also helps to have a spouse to share your life with...

The scripture from my wedding 15 years ago was from Ecc 4

9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

10For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

11Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?

12And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

That scripture is what I sensed was important for you to know about knowing you can't stay in the cabin alone. Pray about it though.

Let me know if any of it bears witness!
Shalom to you!
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Jen,

Thank you for your prayerful thoughts and wisdom. Hannah is my screen name, as I believe I am a modern day Hannah and will birth an amazing little boy.... But you!! Have truly blessed me with your words..

Thank you so much for your obedience to the Lord. He truly spoke to me thru you. I have recently been reading the book of Ecclesiastes, and those verse all jumped out at me several days ago. Also, I am waiting, praying, and believing for my husband, whom I believe I have met, but need God to bring to me....

It seems you have confirmed in me that this man is to be my husband. Thank you.

God bless,

Hannah
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

It seems to me as a change is coming maybe.I'm praying about it.
I wonder what the swing might mean.
God bless you.
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Thank you both....seems a change is coming. I need faith, please pray for my faith and trust in God. Thank you again both so much. God has used you to reach my heart.

Blessings,

Hannah
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

the part that really the Holy Spirit was showing me, and it is my fault I didn't stress it enough.. was that seeking those whom God has placed in your life.. to guide you because they have wisdom about life.. and who you are.. etc... even things that you don't know about yourself yet, insight that a grandmother might have, that you should take some leisurely time to really have a heart to heart talk with her.
The long slow..tea on a swing kind of talk. You are in a position of allot of change happening in your near future, but what that change is, I cannot say for sure.. just that the wisdom this grandmother has, is of vital importance to you! :mrgreen: Perhaps God has really showed her somethings through the years.
Shalom to you!
Jen
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Oh no, you were very clear. That's why I am so amazed. As you were explaining to me about wisdom, etc. The Lord had already brought the person with Godly wisdom and discernment forward to help me see what I am afraid of etc.

I am in awe of God speaking to me thru so many diffent people, some complete strangers, yet helping me to gain wisdom and insight to what He is doing in me and my life....

So thank you I will continue to pray about this, but thank you for YOUR Godly wisdom and insight. You have truly blessed me this day.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

oh shew! sometimes you know how internet communication can be! :wink:
Jen
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

yea, I do know....it's sort of like the "icing on the cake" were the scriptures you quoted.... The Holy Spirit spoke thru you multiple ways!!!

Praise God.

:))

Stay blessed my friend, and never hold back what the Spirit speaks to your heart. God will make sure the message is clear....so I believe.