Warrant List

Archives for 2010
rktheda
Diamond Member

Warrant List

Post by rktheda »

I dreamed I had a list of names in my left hand. The names were written in blue on gray paper. The list heading indicated it was a list of people the police were looking to arrest. As I stood outside a city jail I thumbed thru the entire list and thankfully did not find my name. I did find some people with my last name but not my name. When I became awake I felt relieved. I pray that the Lord will send someone to interpret my dream. Amen.
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Well police are enforcers of the law. Is there a law that you have seen broken or the gray ciould indicate a mix of black and white, perhaps some truth, some good, some evil.

Are there members of your family who are not saved or who are confused about right and wrong according to the Lord? Are there people or family members you are praying for?

Not sure if any of this fits, just thoughts that have come up in my spirit.

God Bless.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I think you are spot on with this message. I have several family members that are still under the curse of the law because they do not have the blood of Christ to cover their sins. And as I understand the scriptures if you are guilty of breaking one tenet of the Law of Moses you are guilty of violating all of it. I am praying and interceding for them that the "warrant" will be rescinded when they enter the ark of safety in Jesus name Amen.
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Thanks for sharing. I will pray for you as u intercede. Intercession of this magnitude may be exhausting.

I used to live in Georgia, did u get snow?

Peace and blessings,

Hannah
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

We did get a little snow. It was very pretty for the time it lasted. :D
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Ah yes, the good ol days!! :lol: