concert

Archives for 2010
spiritledd
Diamond Member

concert

Post by spiritledd »

I dreamt i was showing my Pastor my red electric guitar... i do own one IRL. Only the neck was loose in the middle he said let me see it. I handed it to him and he tweaked it some how?

It was something about a spring? Then he said "adjust it this way"… "now this way a little"… until i had it perfect. Then it was perfectly straight.

Then my guitar turned into a air pellet rifle. I was showing it to a friend who i used to be in music ministry with IRL. I was showing her and then i aimed outside through the sliding glass window at a refrigerator and washer and dryer on my balcony outside (not IRL). There was a target on the refrigerator. I was pointing... showing her. I could very easily hit the target. It had a laser on it. I was demonstrating this to her.

Then i pointed it at her ear. The red dot was on her ear. Then i remembered that's not very smart because it being a gun and all. But she seemed to trust me and was not afraid. It seemed enjoyable to her because she smiled. Then i gave it to her and she pointed it at my ear too. When the red dot was on my ear i heard a sound that i never heard before...maybe like synthesizer…not sure what it was…but it was cool...supernatural for sure!

Then the rifle turned into just a plain laser that you buy to just point at stuff. Then we were at a hotel and i was pointing it out of the sliding glass window. We went out onto the balcony and then we were at Christian concert. I pointed the laser on the stage. She sat on the edge on the balcony… it had no railings. I thought she would fall. She dangled her legs over the edge.

This scared me so i grabbed her hand and we sat back from the edge. The Lord played a song for us but there were no musicians on the platform… even though we heard live music. Then i woke up and played the melody on my guitar (IRL) and recorded it on my phone like i always do, when the Lord sings to me in dreams. I have been given over 50 songs in this way over the years.
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

I am quite possibly way off here, but what immediately came up in me, even before reaching the end of your story is that God has given you a gift of music, it is your ministry, and with fine tuning and adjustments you will use it to reach and change lives, reaching lost souks for the Kingdom.

Your Pastor representing God. Window could equal opportunities presenting themselves, and a refrigerator is found in the kitchen where preparation takes place for dinner, a meal, a gathering of people. Lasers are intense and zero in on their target.

Your music will reach a very specific person or group of people in need of Gods word.

I think this is an amazing dream with much more to it than I have mentioned. Please pray for God to clarify in your heart and spirit. This is huge. God needs you to use the gifts He has blessed you with to advance His Kingdom.

I would love to hear what happens next.

Peace & blessings,

Hannah
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Thanks Hannah

Post by spiritledd »

Thanks Hannah...good discernment! I really like your take on this dream! :D I am a worship leader Sundays at my Church. I also lead youth group worship then also for college age adults on Fridays. I'm a guitar teacher. Plus i'm writing Holy Ghost inspired original music too. I keep pretty busy :D
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Thanks for the feedback. I am excited for you. Seems the dream is full of great promise and fulfillment. How wonderful to do what you love while serving others and the Lord.

Stay blessed,

:lol: