What can a swing mean?

Archives for 2010
ditte3
Diamond Member

What can a swing mean?

Post by ditte3 »

I was sittingin the garden of a house.There were more swings there.Double swings.Two swings on one place.Iwas sitting in one of them.The swinmgs were red.I just sat there.The swing that was beside me was useless.No one could sit on it.
God bless you. :)
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

In my dream language dreams mean sweet.. something light.. childlike.. an easy transition.

The swings being red would make me wonder if they represented the blood of Jesus? comes easy to us.. all we have to do is ask?
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Thanks dear Jen.:)
I thought it might be connected to childhood or perhaps being childlike.
I'm going to pray about it.
God bless you.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

ditte3,

Are you undecided about anything?
Do you have some decisions that really need to be made?

If so, double mindedness may be the problem.

TS
Truth Seeker
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Greetings, ditte3. A couple of questions for you to ponder...

One, what were your feelings in the dream? And, two, any thought on why you were *just sitting* in the swing?

I'm not getting a clear mental image of the swing(s) from your description so I'll leave it at that for now. A 'double swing' to me would be a two-seater. Yet when you say 'Two swings on one place' I see two one-person swings hanging where only one would be irl. Can you clarify?

Anyway, what stood out to me in your question was the location...

I was sittingin the garden of a house.
The word 'garden' derives from a root meaning 'to surround.' Scripturally, gardens are plots of ground enclosed or surrounded by walls or hedges.

Could it be you are in the garden of Papa's house surrounded by a hedge [of protection]? Swings are designed for movement, yet you are 'just sitting' there. Why is this? Is it because you find yourself in a state of immobility? OR...is Papa saying to you....Be still and know...? Only you can answer that.

blessings,

My lil disclaimer: I dislike discussing symbols out of context; it is not wise. This is not an interp but rather, food for thought. Just something to chew on as you seek His revelation. Interpretation belongs to the Lord. I trust you understand that.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Dear Truth Seeker and Siscerning
Good thoughts!Thank you very much.
Yes my life is not very balanced.

The Swings were two one-seats.At least three X two one-seats.I was sitting in one of them.The one beside me was unusable,broken orm something like that.
I'll post the whole dream later.
I'm going to pray about what you said.
Thank you very much for your help.
God bless you.
:)