Disturbing One

Archives for 2010
Grateful

Disturbing One

Post by Grateful »

Hi all. It's been awhile since I have been here. I could not log in with my original name sisterlady, because I couldn't remember the password and I don't think I have that email address anymore. Anyway, it's me.

I had the strangest dream a few nights ago. I wasn't even in it. Two men are wrestling in this mud pit - mud up to the waist. One of the men was a catholic priest. Anyway, the other guy kills the priest. He then goes back into the house where he is speaking to this woman, dressed in white dress. He is taking off his muddy clothes and giving them to her english butler. The butler tells the man to wait in the car. he tells him to wait in the car again. Any thought. Also, there is a relationship between the man and woman but I'm not sure what it is. It was dark outside where the men were fighting. Thanks.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

All that came to me was that the Anglican church in Engalnd split off from the4 catholic church hundreds of years ago during the Tudor dynasty.
M<y daughter studies this and has many books on it, In England Henry Tudor ( the one with 6 wives) started his own church when he wanted to divorce his first wife,, a Spanish princess,, she had famous parents,m,, i think the ones that financed Christoper Columbus voyage to the Americans.
' Anyways,,, she was betrothed to Henry's older brother and after their marriage he died, They really didn't know what to do with her and she stayed there in limbo for a long time. Finally after she claimed the marriage was never consummated she and the younger ambitious testosterone e laden Henry were married.

She was older then he and though for a time he seemed happy with a exotic fairly;y pretty Spanish princess,,. But she had the misfortune of losing baby after baby until she gave birth to one healthy girl,, the famous " bloody Mary".

The problem is sadly those miscarriage bloated her bod y and she became well,,, unattractive and probably moody and mystical ( she was very religious in the catholic way) as losing so many babies would make u, Henry's eye started to rove until it landed squarely ON ANN BOLEYN( oddly he had sired a son of Ann's sister but he was ILLEGITIMATE).

Ann REFUSED TO LAY WITH-HIM UNLESS HE WAS MARRIED. HE IS A FEVERISH PUPPY CRUSH WENT ABOUT TRYING TO RID HIMSELF OF THIS NOW UGLY BLOATED FAT WIFE HE HAD LONG OUT GROWN., Sadly i dont think Isabella and Fernandina once powerful monarchs were around anymore to protect her,.

He banished her" Cathrine i think her name was" and split from the pope and created his own church in which made it legal for him to marry Ann Boleyn.

Now what this has to do with u im not sure, I can share with u that through deliverance ministers i have learned that thin gs can happen in our ancient background through our relatives.... and stuff happens... and the consequences land on our laps... I have in my life experiences The Lord showing me such things in Dreams.... things i didn't do but things that went down in my ancient relatives lives that were causing problems for me.Ministries are set up to help people pray through this stuff,,

Now that may NOT BE IN UR CASE,. t Hats SORTA A LAST RESORT FOR A DREAM IF THERE ARE MORE OBVIOUS CONCLUSIONS, but IF U CANT SEE OR FIND ANYTHING THAT MAKE ANY KIND OF SCENE AN D THSI REALLY BOTHERS U U COULD HAVE A LOOK SEE INTO YOUR BACKGROUND AND SEE IF THEIRS ANY English CONNECTIONS TO OLD ENGLAND.. DATING BACK TOT HE WAR BETWEEN THE PROTESTANTS AND CATHOLICS.

SEE L;EATER AFTER HENRY DIED AND HIS ONE SON DIED AND A QUEEN BEHEADED FOR SUPPOSEDLY TREASON Mary took the throne. In a catholic zeal she went about trying to convert by force people into Catholicism, Many were tortured and murdered. She had become a evil woman. This is sad because it was by trauma..caused by a bad step mother Ann Boleyn who as protestant who mistreated her and the abandonment of her mother by her dad and his refusal o let them be together when her mom died i think did somethign to her. I think she may have been insane. She died childless and unloved by her husband. Elizabeth m,,the "queen virgin took the throne and the rest is histiry.

Anyhow the dream reminds me of this,,through it may have no connection to u as a person,,but maybe this will somehow bring to light somethign that clicks.,