Gun Shots

Archives for 2010
dreamer33
Silver Member

Gun Shots

Post by dreamer33 »

I dream that i was running. And i know very clearly that there were shooting from unknown source. But again, i was able to see this bullets move very clearly. None of them hit me, but one bullet did struck someone whom i don't know.

Any insight to this dream?
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Have you been going thru a difficult time, or a trial, striving feeling you are being hit from every direction? Perhaps its about trusting and resting in the Lord, and you won't have to run. The bullets or the attack may be spiritual and not intended for you.

I don't know, these are all just thoughts. Keep anything that fits, and discard all that doesn't.

God Bless.
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Dreamer 33
As I read your dream, I was reminded of a dream book I have
by Sandie Freed in which she talks of dream symbols....

"A gun is a weapon. In most cases I have found it to be a negative weapon being used against the Body of Christ. I have experienced several dreams where a mafia-type spirit uses the gun against believers. The mafia is a symbol of demonically organized crime or a consipiracy to murder or steal blessings. Similar to the fiery darts of the enemy, the gun is fired and is shot forth as a dart or arrow as bullets."

Also I was reminded that in Psalm 17, David was running from Saul who was trying to kill him.
17:9 Very bad men have attacked me. Enemies that want to kill me are all around me.

and again in I Samuel 23:26-28

And Saul went on this side of the mountain, and David and his men on that side of the mountain: and David made haste to get away for fear of Saul; for Saul and his men compassed David and his men round about to take them.
vs 27 But there came a messenger unto Saul saying, Haste thee, and come; for the Philistines have invaded the land.
vs 28 Wherefore Saul returned from pursuing after David

Hannah said
Perhaps its about trusting and resting in the Lord, and you won't have to run.

You are the apple of God's eye. He will hide you and protect you. He answers prayer!

I pray the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowlege of Him.
Blessings In Christ
MNS
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14