Wedding

Archives for 2010
dborah777
Diamond Member

Wedding

Post by dborah777 »

Good morning family, it feels so good to be back. Quick dream, which my best friend of 50 years had about me:

My friend was on her way to eat at a restaurant. When she arrived the building was surrounded in white. She said it was powerful. She looked up at the balcony and saw me in a white gown and a tall gold headdress. She said, wow that's beautiful, but I did not respond, but walked in the building. She woke up

It is a beautiful dream, and she was not aware that I have had similar dreams -- minus the wedding dress and crown (lololol).

I love and miss everyone on this board. You all are amazing men and women of God. May the Lord continue to bless you and yours real good.
caahbHg,
deBorah
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Bump
caahbHg,
deBorah
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Sooo good to have you back!

Assuming here that all the white is understood, what stood out to me was her use of the term headdress. A headdress is an adornment...

adorn
late 14c., from O.Fr. aorner "to order, arrange, dispose, equip; adorn," from L. adornare "equip, provide, embellish," from ad- "to" (see ad-) + ornare "prepare, furnish, adorn, fit out," from stem of ordo "order"

Appears to me you are being equipped and positioned....by divine order. An affirmation.

blessings on you,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Thank you soooo much Discerning. It is awesome to be back. I appreciate and am soaking in your response. Love you much and happy new year.
caahbHg,
deBorah
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Your journey has been fantastic (that's the word I hear). Of course, I had to go digging for more..

fantastic:
- so extreme as to challenge belief
- from phantazein "make visible" (middle voice phantazesthai "picture to oneself"); see phantasm

phantasm:
from phantazein "to make visible, display," from stem of phainein "to show," from PIE base *bha- "to shine" (cf. Skt. bhati "shines, glitters," O.Ir. ban "white, light, ray of lightt").

A true test of faith. I hear Papa saying to you, 'Well done'

Love & an abundance of blessings in the New Year as He positions you to reflect His glory in ways you could never imagine..
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Dear Discerning, thank you so much for "digging" (lol) and I appreciate you taking this to heart. May God continue to richly bless you and yours also.
caahbHg,
deBorah