a dream with Charys in it

Archives for 2010
peggyo
Diamond Member

a dream with Charys in it

Post by peggyo »

Afternoon Dreamers!

Dreamed I was entering into a room, such as a hotel room that had warm amber room lighting. Charys from this forum was already present over by the bed/light/window area. She was involved in worship/prayer and there were other women there also as a small group gathering.

I had developed a pimple on my shoulder (left or right?) and my cousin Joni was showing me how to take care of it. She said to put a cream on it and apply pressure for 5 minutes. Then she walked away as I did what she had told me to do.

I had no negatory feelings towards this cousin whatsoever in the dream.

Dream ends.

I sort of know where this dream is going, but post anyway cause I appreciate the vision of others more than my own with my dreams.

I WILL say it is probably significant that this cousin in the dream actually became what I would say was my own personal Judas that turned up amongst my family members, in that we were extremely close as youngsters, like sisters, but she chose to do her adult life COMPLETELY with out me. This cousin was so compassionate as a child I just never saw it coming.

That was 30 years past. I still have no relationship with her but I've long moved on and don't long for that--God long ago also gave a replacement for what had been missed and the replacement was oh so genuine. And I believe her to be symbolic in this dream, not literal.

Charys is probably in the dream for the name, which has quite a nice meaning.

This dream seems goofy but I know it has deep meaning for me.

Thanks for reading!
Peggy
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."