Electric in the Walls!

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Electric in the Walls!

Post by WaitingforHim »

This is my mother in laws dream...I will it like she did..

We were in our house that we are currently finishing...(they built it)...But it seemed finished. My three grandaughters where there. I noticed that their was electricity running through the walls!! The kids were going to touch the walls and I said "Wait kids!!!! Don't touch that!!!" I then turned to my hubby and said "Hon, Do you know there is electricity in the walls?? !!!! He said that it was normal and not to worry about it...

I knew the voltage was high...

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

She had a thought that this could be showing the next generation coming into contact with the Power of God...

Any thoughts??
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Possibly the children are going to touch the power of God in a way that is not known to the previous generations. It will be a supernatural power and the supernatural is the normal when you are filled with the HOLY SPIRIT.

The voltage was high is extraordinary power in the HOLY SPIRIT.

The VOLT AGE is HIGH- Sounds like this is going to be the age of HOLY SPIRIT POWER. The Storehouse of heaven is full and is going to pour out this fullness. Many will become drunk in the Spirit.

Love IN Him
Mona
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Zec 2:5 And I will be to her a wall of fire all around, declares the LORD, and I will be the glory in her midst.'"

Just made me think of that.

Bless you,

kimibrew