albano snake bites infected

Archives for 2011
visionarydreamer

albano snake bites infected

Post by visionarydreamer »

I am very afraid of snakes...however I had a dream that I was in the prescence of an albano snake...I wasn't afraid I approached it and it bit me on my left arm...I didn't run I looked at the bite and continued to come closer....at that point it bit me again on the bottom of my right leg close to my ankle...I still was there...I was watching both my arm and my leg and nothing happend not even a bite mark...my arm had some brusing but my leg had nothing and I was watching as if I was infautated with the fact I had gotten bitten...it wasn't until my father appeared in the dream frantic that I noticed that both of the bites were real...both of which I guess were infected...because they were turning black and swelling my dad then rushed me to the hospital.

I'm lost, any thoughts?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

When you say albino snake do you mean a white snake? Albino to me means without color or pigmentation. When I have seen white colored snakes in dreams before it meant that there was something I was encountering that I thought was spiritual that really wasn't as spiritual as I first thought it was, it was a spiritual lie. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

I believe I received something for you, Visionarydreamer.

You have been walking in fear in an area of your life which you have desired to overcome. No longer having fear of snakes to the point of becoming fascinated with the bites somewhat concerns me. Be careful not to play with fire.

Once you walk in victory in a new area and receive the strength you need, it is important to seek God for further direction so He can show you how He wants to use this new strength He has given you.

You mention a "spiritual lie" so this would seem to indicate your need for discernment.

I am not speaking of your overall spiritual health----this is just ONE area that you are focused on during this present time.

Hope that is helpful. We are all growing in grace and knowledge of the truth, so bless you much as you seek His Face.

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

This post jumped out at me because the Albino snake (python in mine) I have dreamt of in the past was a serious warning. I dreamt of one that was on the roof of my church and I was warning my pastor. It then transformed before my eyes into an man but I knew it was still that same snake.
I gave this warning to my pastor because I knew it was a warning about a spirit of divination or witchcraft that was being exposed in our leadership. (Roof/ spiritual covering...at the top, so to speak) When I called him he was amazed because another intercessor had just called him with the exact same dream...same snake same warning, same transformation....the only thing different was that in hers it transformed but into an alligator and took a chunk out of one of our most annointed intercessors. When this intercessor and I talked for the first time about our same dreams...we wondered why it was this certain woman who was shown wounded and wailing in pain.
Also, we were not sure about the Albino part. The next day i happened to turn on the tv and John Paul Jackson was interpreting a dream for a woman that had an ALBINO python snake in it. He said that it was something appearing righteous that WAS NOT!!

I said all of that to say this.....6 mths later after the warning was not heeded. My pastors wife who was annointed and a very powerful woman of God, but who humbly admitted at times that she struggled with attributes of a Jezebel spirit (python, divination etc. ) had an affair with the same intercessor that was in the dream wailing in pains husband. My pastors best friend. I am no longer at that church although I love them with all my heart. It about destroyed my pastor and His ministry. The warning was strong that something that appeared righteous but was actually a spirit of divination/ witchcraft/ manipulation was present in leadership.

In your dream, I would take this to be a warning about a ministry relationship/ friendship that you involved in and moving forward in. It seems that God is revealing to you some of what you have been hearing or receiving from this one stems from a religious spirit and that it plans to "inject"...project onto you. He is giving you discernment to see past what seems righteous to see the true source behind what seems righteous but is actually very dangerous for you to continue in. Perhaps maybe you have felt the sting of an assault against you that was done in the name of the Lord?? That perhaps left you a bit bruised but you didn't realize at the time the seriousness of the assault on you and its true source so you continued to move towards it without fear. Perhaps, this is something that has been said that you thought was of God that has captivated your attention?? It seems God is wanting to see the true nature of this attack on you is something that apears righteous but is in fact from the pit of hell. It seems He is revealing to you the seriousness of allowing to the master Physician bring healing to areas of bitterness that may have come due to this attack that you did not even realize were present because you could not see the mark this event/ events left on you in the spirit! It seems that the father is giving you a promise to see that the venom that was injected into you at the hands of someone using his name to do it is serious enough to warrant an emergency intervention to see this area in you healed and purged of all defilement that comes from a bitter root removed and made whole!!
What an awesome Daddy we have!! To show you the source of the attack is not of him...to reveal to you the damge that it has done to you that you could not have seen without His intervention and to reveal to you His desire to bring you complete healing!! AWESOME!! Be encouraged Today in JESUS name!! Healing and wholeness!!! AMEN!!!!