neighbors garage haunted, red car, ants

Archives for 2011
~sinner~
Silver Member

neighbors garage haunted, red car, ants

Post by ~sinner~ »

Hi everyone, it has been a long time since i have been on this board.

My neighbors for the most part keep to themselves in real life. One avoids me like the plague, the other used me and tossed me like garabage. Anyways, these two neighbors are married in real life but not to each other.

Heres the dream. I dreamt that they were married to each other. Myself and my daughter was in their garage where the guys red car was parked, he mentioned his garage was haunted by a ghost. The wife was happily cooking in the kitchen. Then the scene switched to me and my daughter were in my garage where the neighbor wanted to park his car for some reason. Then I went into the house and the floor was covered in ants. (ants are common here in the summer) the ants were in the kitchen and entry way. I squirted then with ant killer, I remeber a large "resolve" bottle I was squirting them with.

I was just wondering if this was a significant dream, as it has been a couple of years at least since I remeber a dream and lately I have had 2. I don't pray for these neighbors cause Im a bit far from God at the moment so I wonder if this is important or not.

Lori