I won an Olympic Gold Medal swimming

Archives for 2008
butterflywings
Gold Member

I won an Olympic Gold Medal swimming

Post by butterflywings »

Thanks for the imput anyone?

I won an Olympic Gold Medal swimming the event was like water running. We were in a huge pool and lots of people where there.

After I won I started crying and thanking the lady in charge. She said she never had that reaction before. I kept saying thank you so much and gave her a hug.

I didn't know I was suppose to go get my medal right then cuz I never did this before so I walked way up the bleachers almost to the top where my mom and daughter were. I was told I forgot to get my medal by the crowd but I could get it later.

I was so excited my mom and daughter were there and saw me accomplish this and I couldn't wait to tell my husband. I really couldn't believe "I" won and did it.

My daughter had tears in her eyes and told my mom to tell me. My mom told me that she was sorry that she stepped away for a minute to drive up the road and to see one of the people she sponsors. She said she was so sorry she had missed it.

At first when she said she left I thought it was just to go smoke a ciggerette but after she explained.

I was trying to understand and to stay positive and told her I had many more races to go and that she could still watch and maybe I would win another gold medal. That she'd have to get up and go stand nearer to see now though.
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

Post by lynnjl83 »

I don't know if this applies to your dream, but I found it interesting. In this daily word, Taffie Furr talks about a dream she had about olympic swimmers.
http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/6045

I thought about this representing you winning in an obstacle in your life. There's going to be more that you're going to win at, and your mother is going to be there to watch you. If this doesn't bear witness, disregard.
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33