Tap Roots

Archives for 2008
SEER
Gold Member

Tap Roots

Post by SEER »

On last night I dreamed I was speaking with my Pastor and she was sitting in this chair and it was this plant box positioned behind her. I was somehow untangling this vine that was growing when I noticed the vine was growing like in the liner of the box (sort of like it had taken root in a place where it had not been planted). My Pastor told me to make sure that I got this out. So I finally got the root of this plant up and as I held it up I showed it to my Pastor and told her to look at this tap root. The tap root had many roots and even zippers on it. As I showed it to her I told her we needed to continue to teach on the tap roots.

In our ministry we have been studying some of the tap roots such as bitterness, fear, rejection, pride, and rebellion these are five areas of strongholds among believers that the enemy uses to stop us from being totally effective in Christ.

I was thinking that maybe God wanted us to continue to teach in this area.
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Tap roots can be bad or good. A date palm has a huge tap root and tree provides shade and delicious, satisfying fruit. I was thinking of 'digging deep wells' in the Lord so the plant can grow and grow.

A friend told me a dream a few days ago about a basil growing so rapidly that it frightened the dreamer. I think the growth is from the Lord (in his case) but it will need some guidance and understand and direction.

The first thing that crossed my mind was that this plant was growing 'where it hadn't been planted' might be people who are growing but need encouragement to grow even more. Kind of 'boxed in'. Maybe tear down the box and let the plant spread out where it can.

I can see where you were going though...important to know if it's a bad plant or good.

Happy hunting!

kimibrew
SEER
Gold Member

Post by SEER »

repost
talitha

Post by talitha »

SEER, it seems to me that you know the interpretation......

I would also say that along with the teaching, there is some ministry that needs to be done. Those evil roots can be dug up, amen?

blessings
tal