Piano in a cave

Archives for 2011
kse
Platinum Member

Piano in a cave

Post by kse »

Hi all, it's been a while since I've visited this site. Between sleep and wake I saw a white piano and white piano bench sitting inside the mouth of a cave. Just wondering if anyone has insight on this. Thank you so much!
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Good morning....here's what immediately came up in me.....a cave is dark and lifeless, for the most part, things are often hidden in caves.....does the piano mean anything to you personally?

I play the piano so to me it means music, singing, joy, and a release of my inner spirit and talents....if you don't play, given it is outside the mouth of the cave I was thinking white - pure, Holy, and keys - unlocking or opening....as in the mouth of the cave....so something hidden or forgotten to be revealed brought out into the open for your good and the Gory of God?

Just thoughts please discarD that which does not fit.

Peace & Blessings,

Hannah
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Oops, sorry you said bench and I somehow read keys....a bench is a seat, or thrown, again it seems very Holy - the very presence of God....
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

You have a hidden talent. It is time for you to share it.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

I knew it might be kind of obvious but posted just in case. Music is an area the Lord removed me from in the past. It could be it's coming to the surface for me again. I am careful to wait for more confirmation on that before I get too excited. In any case, "hidden" is the best word for it, Will.

I hope you are all well!
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Do you know whats outside of the cave?
Jesus is the Saviour
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Hi, there wasn't anything outside the cave. There was a bit of scenery in the background, like mountains and trees, if that matters.