begging for help, I can't let this dream go :(

Archives for 2011
love2baqt

begging for help, I can't let this dream go :(

Post by love2baqt »

I'm usually good at figuring out my dreams but this one has me so confused, and even more so because I haven't been able to get it out of my head for over a year now and I think it's because the dream still has something to tell me but I can't figure it out!!!! any help would be great :)

sorry this is going to be long but I dont want to leave out anything that might be important...

... I was in my moms house and there was a bad storm going on, something was telling me that it was the end and I felt this need to go... I had no idea where I was going but I just knew I had to leave, my mom tells me to be carefull and kisses me goodbye and I head out in the storm, the wind is blowing so hard I can barely walk. Next thing I know I'm at my friend's moms house(i've never met this lady) I race inside frantic and shout "Don't you know what's happening?? this is the end!" my friend and her mom give me a funny look and her moms just smiles and says "it's just a storm, it will pass" Then I look up out the back door and the sky is clouded over and almost black and there is a glowing red light behind the clouds. I stall for a second because I want to turn around and go get my friend and her mom but I don't want to miss what is going to happen so I open the door and yell over my shoulder "Get out here. This is it!" I step outside and there is a huge field streched out in front of me and a group of onlookers. The red glowing light in the clouds keeps growing untill it pierces the clouds. It was the sun, but it was no longer burning with flames, it was like a huge ball of molten lava all red and black. It came so close that it looked like you could reach out and touch it. Then the sun all the sudden started to crack and it formed a crack from the top about a third of the way down. Then the sun started to cry tears of blood and the tears formed a lake of blood in front of us. Then the sun pulled out 3 blue bowles and set them upside down in front of him, I felt as if it was going to ask me to pick one, but before I could the sky started to rumble and lightning started striking the ground all around us. My friend came up to my side and we looked at each other and we both fell to our knees closed our eyes and started praying. I'm not sure what I was praying at first but somehow in the middle of praying I knew Jesus was there standing on the lake of blood. Me and my friend both shouted in prayer at the same time "Jesus take me now!!!" and it that exact moment a bolt of lightning struck me. Then everything was silent, not just quiet, but completly void of all sound. my eyes were clenched tight and I realized it was over and thought to myself, that didn't hurt at all. Then I slowly opened up my eyes and realized I was flying through space and my friend was there next to me and I looked around and there was people all around us flying through space as well. I looked in front of me and noticed we were all heading to a different planet, from the distance the planet looked like it was covered in sand. I woke up just before landing on the planet.

If anyone has any Idea what any of this means please help me, even if it's not the whole dream but just a small part of it. :)
~Autumn~
sunshine
Gold Member

Post by sunshine »

God is warning people through your dream-He is coming soon.Read the revalation book.This is a profetic dream, and red light is a warning.thats all for now.iam gonna read the revalation book too now ,very interesting......tell everyone you know about your dream,remember its not only for you.....
sunshine
Gold Member

Post by sunshine »

a sand might mean gold,dear,its just came to my mind.....
love2baqt

Post by love2baqt »

Thank you for taking time to respond, I do agree that there is a warning in the dream but I know that there is much more to it. There is a message in it for others but I know it is more then just Jesus returning, such as the lead up to him returning with the sun burned up cracked and crying tears of blood... If Jesus himself had not made an apperance then I would have figured the sun to just be a symbolism for Jesus but theye were 2 seperate things in the dream... Also there is also some personal aspect to it, why was I given 3 bowles to choose from, why was I struck by lightning... I do like the the thought of the sand and the gold.. I never would have looked at it that way...
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Hi, not a full interp, but the sun being kind of like lava just reminds me of a volcano erupting. Maybe the violence on the earth is getting so bad it's spilling out and hastening the Lord's coming. Maybe the bowls are God's heavenly protection for you (they are upside down as if used as a cover), and the lightning could be the powers that be striking down at the earth to destroy, or in another light, they could be power of God taking people home to heaven. It is a comfort that Jesus stands in the midst of it all, so that whatever evils may come you are not alone, and it won't be as devastating to you as you feared.

Something else occurred to me about the crack coming a third of the way down--that scripture in Revelation about a third of the earth dying. That also goes hand in hand with the scripture about the blood running to the height of the horses bridles. I've heard it could relate to a nuclear blowout. I don't know what else could kill a third of the earth, but anyway, take these thoughts to prayer and see if any of it helps you.
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
sunshine
Gold Member

Post by sunshine »

about the sun cracking-
revelation 8 verse 12
The fourth angel blew his trumpet, and a third of(U) the sun was struck, and a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of their light might be darkened, and a third of the day might be kept from shining, and likewise a third of the night.
sunshine
Gold Member

Post by sunshine »

three blue bowles or bowls?
love2baqt

Post by love2baqt »

Bowls... sorry , spelling is not my strong point LOL
sunshine
Gold Member

Post by sunshine »

bowls Exodus 24:6
Moses took half of the blood and put it in bowls, and the other half he splashed against the altar.
the only thing i found out about bowls.
i am pretty sure every detail of your dream has a meaning,but what i got its time is coming and younger generation i dont know how old are you, will witness this days,(mom of your friend stayed in the house).people think its not time yet,its just a storm(bad times),but it will come soon.

.the second part is all about the bible says in revelation and its not easy to understand symbols but it definetely worth it to ask god for wisdom to understand it.i am not sure if there is a personal signs for you about the sun and bowls and a lake of a blood.
but personaly for you, you gotta ask god ,only him will show you the meaning, and if its not ,dont worry its not time yet,i have so many dreams, i know they have meaning,but i know its not time yet to find out.i sensed a fire of god on you though ,when i was reading your dream,like you are now on fire,or you gonna be on fire, and this fire of holy spirit will spread out to many people ,and they will get into this fire because of you.
CarDavis
Gold Member

Post by CarDavis »

Beautiful dream!! I actually felt I was right there with you (haha), just lovely!
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

I think, because of a dream that I had - that the Moon in the sky is symbolism for Jesus. Therefore, the Sun in the sky is symbolism for God. (Works for me 8) )

Interesting dream!

In Revelations 16:4
Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood.
Jesus is the Saviour
sunshine
Gold Member

Post by sunshine »

i agree