surgery on a crocodile/alligator

Archives for 2011
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

surgery on a crocodile/alligator

Post by thewritingmommy »

had a dream earlier this morning that began with me and three other people, i think men, in a new construction room. we were in the white paper suits that painters wear- we had on blue latex gloves like you might see in a surgical suite and we were standing in a group talking when an alligator/crocodile came walking in. it was not huge but it seemed big to me. we grabbed it and turned it upside down so that the fleshy white underneath part was exposed, i was trying to hold one of the back or lower legs and it kept flipping over. i think the three men needed me to hold it tightly because we were trying to perform surgery on it .

i woke from the dream and went back to sleep then kept dreaming about this scenario every time i went back to sleep.

any ideas? i wasn't alarmed by the reptile, just surprised i guess. the one feeling or impression i get when i remember the dream is about the leg i was holding: it has to do with the muscle somehow, sort of like it was hard squishy like a muscle. it doesn't make sense i know. :?

thank you for any ideas you may have.

peace
TheWritingMommy
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

Hello my dear....

Makes sense to me....

Alligators represent gossip and back biting..turning it over on its stomach would be to expose its vulnerable side... also it alarming you could be someone that you would not expect but God is saying be careful....white is purity and blue The Holy Spirit, 3 ppl could represent the Trinity, also this person may try to come in to stir up some trouble but you and The Lord will take care of it. This person may not need to be removed but just reconstructed. Just some thoughts.

Love
Zeal