Awesome Dream..Multitudes lined up to go Swimming...

Archives for 2008
clare777
Diamond Member

Awesome Dream..Multitudes lined up to go Swimming...

Post by clare777 »

I dreamed that my daughter and I are in a hotel room (my 10 year, Dominique) and we both wake up from a nap. We are both thirsty and walk out of the room into the lobby and open up the refridgerator. In the refridgerator are bottles and bottles of water. Some in tall glass bottles with silver top and the other are different sized plastic bottles. My daughter goes and reaches for one of the tall glass ones (I want to say that it was imported water) and I tell her, "No, this water is special water. YOu need to dream from one of the other bottles". ( I wasn't being stingy) :roll: :oops: We then go to the window to see outside and we both look down intomthe pool area and see multitudes and multitudes lined up to get into the swimming pools (there where two olympic size pools)>(Oh, the hotel was brand-new)
The scene changes and I am down in the pool area and am talking to a man. In his had is a clip board with a stack of blue lined pieces of paper. Then, I noticed that as each person wanted to go swimming, they paid the man $1.00, and then wrote their name on the "list".
The scene changes again and I am back in the hotel and we are looking down and watching all this happen...
then i woke up...

I am not sure about the $1.00 thing and the names being written down... :roll: :?:
Dominique means : of the Lord
Blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Clare777,
Some thoughts came to mind.

The Lord is bringing people into a season of refreshing but it comes at a cost (but His burden is light - only a dollar).

I believe the Lord is revealing to you how He is enlisting those that will carry His presence.

Disregard what doesn't witness.

Blessings,
sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.