5 tornadoes

Archives for 2008
Jen
Diamond Member

5 tornadoes

Post by Jen »

Let me preface this by saying.. until I got on another email group of mine.. I had NO clue that there were tornadoes in the USA yesterday. So I really believe this dream to be a prophetic picture of something coming.. and also perhaps the tornadoes yesterday as well.. it is indeed time to pray!!

My husband and I had somewhere important to go and work. Then I had to go to my job in real life at 3. My children were at my mother in law's (her name is Linda..also interesting) to be babysat. She went to a party with her daughter's in laws.. she knew the weather was going to get bad, and all she cared to talk about was this man named Pax who was related to her daughter by marriage.
This man had a narrow experience with a tornado living right above the Catholic church. So this nun was guarding the Catholic church. My mother in law even knowing this, left her grandchildren at the grocery store, to be minded there in the ice cream aisle.
I was furious, and Dan and I went to get our children. In front of our very eyes.. right before the windshield of our blue car.. 2 tornados formed and 3 were spotted.. 5 total. We couldn't turn around because there were cars behind us, and they would try to pass us, but we kept on course.
They were big black, fast and furious tornadoes. I knew they were the kind that did the most damage quickly.

before we got to the Kroger to get our kids. I tried to warn people, but they were laughing at us for not leaving our kids there and for even just trying to go home.

I guess I don't really sense the need for an interp.. but wanted it posted to warn people and exhort people to pray.
love
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Jewels sunshine

Post by Jewels sunshine »

Jen
I was thinking of posting something about this.
President Bush is going to Israel and we have the twisters. I know they were nasty and it was winter tornadoes. Now , tornadoes can occur in winter if the conditions are right.... but this is still regarded as not the correct season.
Does anyone have any reliable news on WHY the president is going to Israel? There arnt anymore swap land deals in its various colors and styles in the " wind" are there?The elections are a distraction.
We need to pray our president who i do respect and have fondness for will not be snookered into a" just give peace a chance" scheme. Pray he will have wisdom and clarity as well as safety..
Anyhow,,, i was wondering if there could be a connection. :roll:
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

interesting comment Jewels.. and so it lead me to do a little research.. (haven't watched the news for a week or so) and
Pres. Bush is going to the middle east.. 5 nations he is going to visit.. I saw 5 tornadoes.. hmmmm..

it will be a pivotal time to watch.. if he in any way shape or form supports any land for peace deal.. then we are in trouble with the Lord. well I don't know but that it is time to pray like never before for both nations.
Pray for Israel that they would see Messiah and pray for our nation that we would not raise a hand against them in anyway.
much shalom and Love
Jen
Jen
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Hi Jen,

I just got this in my email.

joelrosenberg.blogspot.com

I haven't read it yet but it's about Pres.' visit to M.E.

kimibrew
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Anyhow,,, i was wondering if there could be a connection.
I am thinking the same thing.
I think it is definately a call to prayer for our President and the
decisions that he is making!

5 Tornadoes = 5 Countries?
Very interesting correlation!

Lord, have mercy on our land,
protect and cover our president,
give him wisdom and understanding
to do what You would have him do
despite the pressure of the world at large
and their anti-Israel bias, may the USA be
forever Israel's loyal friend I ask in Jesus name!
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

Amen to that Jeff. That is my hearts cry.. and many other believers I know..

Just like before the holocaust.. the Jewish people left Europe and fled here.. now they are fleeing here.. and going to Israel.
That is bothering me.. in the dream it was like Dan and I were at work.. but yet we were in a car going to get our children..
I believe those were spiritural children.. not earthly ones.. and that the church as a whole is not doing them justice.. by speaking lies and feeding them things like entertainment and ice cream.. rather than meat and veggies.
People worried about things that are set into motion.. because of God's plan.. yet they cann't help.. but what they can help is spreading the gospel.
I am probably not conveying it right on.. (tired from working all night) but I think that you being a pastor will understand what I am trying to say and probably say it better! :lol:

Shalom
Jen
Jen
Jewels sunshine

Post by Jewels sunshine »

I'm watching Christian Tv.
The show is called " Prophecy in the News". They said that Juresalem is under preasure to be annexed as a city unto itself,,NOT a city of Israel, but a international city. Televive us to be the newly baptised capitol. This is a plan to be settled before the year is out.Also a Jewish quarter in Israel is supposed to be given to the Palestininans .
I was a bit distracted and di not hear every word but from what i heard we are having a hand in it.
Now... i do not know if this is what this visit to Israel is about,. the visit may about other things.... but the twisters could be related to this latest scheme.
Google this ministry and hopefully they will have something on thier web site going into this more.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

that is the plan... and God has soo much to say about that..
He calls it HIS city.. the City of the GREAT KING..
He desires her above all others.... It is His footstool..
Jesus WEPT over that city.. he didn't weep over Rome, over London or Washington DC.. he wept over Jerusalem. Pres. Bush promised he would recognize her as the Jewish capital before he was out of office..
Jen
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I seen a brief clip on the news last night showing Pres. Bush declaring something about the peace act over there...something to the effect that he was going to make sure it happened...
Folks, We need to increase our battles!!!

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

yes... the peace plan is to give away land and also divide up the city... I think that the words of the prophet Zechariah.. that were quoted today in a newsletter I got..

This is what the Lord Almighty says: 'I am very jealous for Jerusalem and Zion , but I am very angry with the nations that feel secure.'" Zech. 1:14,15

we need to pray for this nation that we love!
Love
Jen
Jen
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Amen...yes Jen...that is what it is...
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.