???? strange one..lol

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

???? strange one..lol

Post by WaitingforHim »

In this dream I was I was standing in a house and I was eating...I believe my mom was there...I suddenly felt a crunchy something in my mouth...I noticed that I thought two of my back fillings had come out...I almost panicked...trying to hold them in...knowing that if they came out I would be in pain and such...But then I noticed that they were teeth..not fillings...As I pulled them out(they were already out, just in my mouth) I noticed they were gold teeth!! Then all at once all of my teeth started coming out and they were all gold and silver!!! I remembered rejoicing because I knew that it was a God Thing!! In my hand were all these Gold and Silver teeth..mostly Gold...Then I felt a whole new set of teeth growing in place of them...they were rapidly growing in....

lol
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Uh...I don't get it but it sounds alot like the one I had where the cap came off my tooth. I was nervous also about pain, but when I got it in my hand it was a big thing covered in gems...remember?

What are these dreams all about? I think it would be so fun to get a gold tooth!

kimibrew
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Me too sis...I am still praying and meditating on this one..lol..
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
talitha

Post by talitha »

I think the teeth represent words of wisdom (gold) and kindness (silver) - the more you give, the more wisdom and kindness will grow inside you......

blessings
tal
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

good thought!! lol...I don't look at myself as one who is one of those "wisdom givers" lol...but ya never know!!

I want to thank you sis...You know, I really just love you...Thank you for all the time and prayer that you give to all these people on this board and to me!! You are just simply a blessing to us all.

WFH
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I was thinking about the other dream that I had about the neglected babies and children...wondering if these two are connected...hmmm...

I also was reading in the word where silver and gold are likened unto the knowledge too..Wonder if this would have anything to do with words of knowledge also??

Wondering if the way I was feeling in the beginning is the "fear" of stepping out in that area...hmmm..
much to ponder..

WFH