Third person view

Archives for 2008
kimibrew

Third person view

Post by kimibrew »

Does anyone have thoughts about when your position shifts in a dream and you find you are watching yourself instead of being yourself?

kimibrew
talitha

Post by talitha »

I can't speak for others, but several of my dreams with that perspective have turned out to be about someone else - especially those when I look at myself and it doesn't look like me. Haha..... I hope that makes sense to you! In these cases, the Lord brings the dream to my mind later and reveals who it was about. In some of those cases, He has given me a prophetic word for that person beginning with what He shows me about the dream.
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

Sometimes it seems that when I'm watching myself, it's almost as if my spirit is watching my soul. Several times I've thought things like "I hope she doesn't fall for that". While watching myself.
~Marti26.
Gold Member

Post by ~Marti26. »

Tal, that makes me think of a dream where the whole dream I was me but at the very end of the dream I saw myself and I was Calista Flockhart. Hmmm, you've given me something to think about because I never did get understanding on that dream.

~Marti.
He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:22
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I agree...I have had dreams like Tal mentioned...and Krista..it just depends..

Also, I noticed that sometimes the Lord is giving me direction in them..like showing me doing something in the dream and the other part I am observing...like the Lord is showing me what it looks like from "HIS perspective"...

love you lots..

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Hmm. That's some good understanding. The only time I've ever recognized that happening was the one when I fell under the Spirit's power and prophesied about Jonathan Ed.'s 2nd G. Awak.

The Lord is just so very fun!

Thanks all,

kimibrew