Earthquake, Storm and Destroyer

Archives for 2008
clare777
Diamond Member

Earthquake, Storm and Destroyer

Post by clare777 »

Umm..this on is not the norm for me..... :roll:

I am standing on a high wall looking down...(the wall was pretty high up)..there are two other people with me and we are spread apart evenly...about a mile apart..As I am standing up there, I see the earth under the sea start to move like an earthquake. I point to the ocean and yelling for the other two people to "see", cant you 'see' it..? Then we started yelling from the wall down to the beach area to warn the people. Then the tidal waves started coming in and the waves kept getting higher and higher..
Mulititudes of people where trying to escape, and some were even trying to climb up higher for safely up onto the wall...
The scene changes and I see a black destroyer (battleship) in the ocean..there is a dark storm outside and the waves are enveloping over the ship but the people inside where safe...the scene changes and i am inside the ship...it is myself and the two other women plus the captain of the ship..I remember forgetting where I put my case of breastmilk :shock: .. and found it in the front of the ship...

Then i woke up...

I am wondering why the ship was black ( I understand about the dark storm..etc)...????
Not sure if the beginning of the dream is a warning...

Blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Forgot the last part..Duh...!!!!
The scene changed again..and I am upstairs in a penthouse like apartment..high up...I am suppose to go to dinner but could not find a thing to wear...I remember going through clothes in the baskets...they where all clean but have not been organized or put in the closet..the strange thing about this part was that they where colorized...all blues together, whites, greens and yellows where togther and the black and red together..Odd..

end of dream..

blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Hi Clarissa,

Isn't that the 3rd dream you've shared of your breastmilk? Seems like the Lord is realy hitting on that 'provision' that flows from you.

Blessings,

kimibrew