Poor little babies...

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Poor little babies...

Post by WaitingforHim »

All I remember is being in a place that I didn't know...It was outside. I seen a bunch of babies and children not being taken care of ....My heart was broken because they were trying to fend for themselves...One was eating dirt off the ground and no one was even around to stop it...I said to someone "Where are the parents or people who are supposed to be watching them?"....

I then remember one little kid about 3 or 4 yrs. that was in prison. I remember visiting her. I was holding her and loving her and ministering to her...I said to her "You just concentrate on JESUS! Just call on His name! Say JESUS! Jesus! Jesus!".....I was telling her that He would help...She just needed to call on his name!

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi WaitingforHim,
This seems to be about your calling. I believe you are called to be one to come alongside new believers and feed them and help deliver them from the bondage of the enemy. Especially those that feel abondoned or rejected by the church.

Disregard if this doesn't witness.

Blessings,
sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

:roll: I simply don't know...lol...I agree that it seems that way...but I simply don't know what the Lord is up to with me!!! One second I think that its ministry in one form or fashion and then I see something else...lol...All I know is what is in my heart...the desire deep within my being...And the first of which is to KNOW HIM MORE.....As I know Him more I will find what He needs for me to do....

Thank you for all your time and thoughts...I appreciate them..
Blessings..
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

This was so beautiful, well the last part, it brought tears to my eyes. Just call on Jesus, he will help us! what a word sister!

This reminds me of the many who are hungry for truth, out of the organised building for what ever reason, saved or have a desire to be and fending for ,or trying to fend for themselves. Where are the parents? The labourers ? Eating dirt and eating beneath what they should be eating, even those of age 3 or 4.... in prison, bondage?

I feel this is a word for someone here to call on Jesus, he has not forsaken them and it's not too late to come out of prison.

I also feel with all of the dreams you're having, which for me, when I read them, at first seem to be pointing to one calling at times and then something totally differrent the next time. As I was reading this one, I sincerely felt that God is giving you a season of visions/ ( inner experiences) of differrent circumstances, preparing your heart for ministry. Allowing you to experience his heart in differrent circumstances, to see what he sees and feel what he feels.... the decaying state the world is in and how he yet loves and is concerned for those that are his, though they may not be in a church building.

He seems to be showing you perspectives from all levels, pastor to the layman , the evangelsit and prophet, poor rich , sick, well, and other wise. Balanced preperation?

Being saved is wonderful and we can all minister, but full time ministry to others is differrent . I have found that God will prepare your heart first. It requires longsufferring, patience and "compassion" and a depth of love and mercy which will cause you to be able to stand in the hard times.( along with a few trials and test) Well it's simply God's heart. Consider perhaps, a lot of your most recent heartfelt dreams may be preperation for another level of ministry.

Once he has finished preparing the heart, then I feel we walk into the calling effortlessly. Where I am there will my servant be also.

In Jesus love,
gloryhis
Jesus Is Lord!
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You have truly touched my heart...wow..I don't quite know what to say..except that I believe you are hearing straight from daddy himself! I can't even put into words what I am going through right now but your words seem to pretty much sum it up...I know one thing...

He has taken me out of everything that I know and love...And has simply called me on a journey of faith in Him...not showing me the end of the journey but requiring me to trust completely in Him to get me there...He has given me enough light to see where I am stepping and Has been faithful enough to fill me with some manna for the journey...But as I see myself I am simply unqualified and the average Jane on the pew...lol...But deep within I know what I feel the Lord has called me to in ministry...And I so agree...we ALL have been called to ministry...but there is something different about "full time ministry" ....which I do believe is where He is taking me...in HIS divine and perfect timing...And you explained exactly what I feel in my spirit and didn't know how to explain it ..probably because this is the first time I have ever experienced this before...
The inner experiences...yes..that is what is happening to me...in not just dreams but in every area of my life...Just the other night I had a divine encounter with the LORD in which he one on one spoke into my life about HIS LOVE....I was face first into the carpeting and taking in every word....I was completely undone before HIM....These type of things are happening to me at a rapid speed and to share them with people they would think I was nuts...lol..I am feeling that even though I have had one calling spoken to me by the Lord and another ..lately I feel that the Lord is almost spiritually allowing me to go through each ministry...I know that sounds wierd...but at times I will feel like a teacher, a pastor, an evangelist, a prophet, ect...I believe that I am being able to see daddy's heart GloryHIs...Just as you spoke it...

My goodness....You don't know how much you have truly blessed me with this word of wisdom and knowledge....I have had no one but you guys to glean from...Its been me and daddy the whole way...and I have wondered why...its hard sometimes when you feel this calling on your life but don't have another to answer questions or encourage you along the way...I have had to encourage myself and go deeper into God...It was then that He spoke to me and said that where He was taking me I would have to learn to "hear" for myself...to obey and to cling to my faith. But He has been soooo gracious to allow me to know you all and have the leadership on this board!!!

Thank you Jesus!!
My heart truly is after Him...
WFH
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Praise Jesus!

I am glad you were blessed . When you said God is training you to hear his voice, I said Oh Yeah! I know that training it's not easy... it comes with trials. I love you sis, Jesus bless you. You are in my prayers.

In Jesus love,
gloryhis
Jesus Is Lord!
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thanks Glory...I think we all as christians go through a time when we "think" we hear his voice clearly and then all of sudden....boom...he lets down yet another fold of the veil to show you that you haven't quite reached that goal...lol...

That is where I am,....He has been using me in prophecy for a while and right when I started getting a little comfortable at hearing HIM ...well, he started moving me..lol..I am out of the church I was in and moving on a journey with HIM where I have to be completely reliant on Hearing HIS voice myself to guide me and lead me where to go...I know this is a very critical time in my life and ministry...one in which I must be very careful where to tread...Listening intently for direction and instruction. I know its leading me to my ministry where only HE knows where that is! lolol....right now ...all I see is Him...and I just have to have faith!....

Bless you dear sister for taking the time. I love you bunches.
WFH