Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

A Call

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Dream:

Thought of: A call is coming...

Something is about to happen...
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Wonder if the" trumpet" is a call for the Jewish people?
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

I don't know. But what I do know is one should pray for the blessings of Israel and they come into the fullness of the promise.
naveah wrote:Wonder if the" trumpet" is a call for the Jewish people?
Pearls

Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Excerpt taken in part from prophetic word by Kim Clement, Wilkesboro, NC on November 9, 2007.
"...This door, says the Spirit of God, that you walk through, you will only notice over Christmas and then the February of 2008 - things will begin to manifest, things will begin to happen and you will say "why did this happen, why did I get this phone call, why did this great thing happen?" Because God said I am placing in you an attraction, a magnet that will draw exactly what you need and who you need to get you to the next level, and I will take your giving and your gifts, just like I did Cornelius, and I will remember you, and send to you house ministry, send to your house ministry, send to your house ministry, send to your house salvation, send to your house deliverance, send to your house ministry. God said I'll send to your house ministry because your giving and your prayers have come before Me says the Spirit of God. And because they have come before me as a memorial, I will send to your house, I will send to your house ministry just like I sent the Apostle Peter to Cornelius' home I will send to your house ministry for your giving will draw and attract ministry. Your giving will draw and attract deliverance. Your giving will draw and attract salvation and healing. Do you understand, says the Lord, I'm sending to your house ministry so they will be free!"
Pearls

Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Pearls,

Thanks so much for posting this! WOW!! I'm one of those who is receiving this call. In the past couple weeks amazing things are happening in my life--my head is spinning! :!:

Last night it came through dreams that need no interpretation! As plain as a phone call!!! God is leading me to approach the people I need to contact to begin to advance into my calling. WHOA!!!

And recently I've been led to some extravagant giving! I can hardly wait to see the healing and deliverance blessings poured out on my family!!! :D

All Praise and Glory and Honor to THE GREAT ONE and wonderful calls from Heaven!!!
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Blessings, Lily_Rose_Song!

AWESOME! Our GOD is GREAT! And this is 2008!!
Lily_Rose_Song wrote:Pearls,

Thanks so much for posting this! WOW!! I'm one of those who is receiving this call. In the past couple weeks amazing things are happening in my life--my head is spinning! :!:

Last night it came through dreams that need no interpretation! As plain as a phone call!!! God is leading me to approach the people I need to contact to begin to advance into my calling. WHOA!!!

And recently I've been led to some extravagant giving! I can hardly wait to see the healing and deliverance blessings poured out on my family!!! :D

All Praise and Glory and Honor to THE GREAT ONE and wonderful calls from Heaven!!!
Lily
Pearls