Arrest Warrant

Archives for 2011
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Arrest Warrant

Post by ReBorn »

this morning's dream:

I saw a police officer get out of his black police car. He had handcuffs and was looking for my husband

The officer had a warrant

that's all i remember
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

just my thoughts

Black Police Car- dark spirit

Arrest- bondage
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Blessings dear one,

I had read this dream and the last dream you had. Please pray into this as I only see in part.

I sensed that you have come through some painful traumas and loss in your life and that pain is keeping you in bondage. The good news sweetie is that the Lord is showing you that He desires to heal you and set you free from these things. The child in the other dream is the child in you that lost so much of your childhood because of tragedy that took place. You are wanting to love and embrace the one with such great loss as well which is yourself.

Please toss what does not fit.

Blessings dear one.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

there is a religious spirit trying to use the Law to disqualify your husband from his place. It may appear in letter correct but it is witchcraft. It is something trying to take away his power.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
Bella

Post by Bella »

I wish there was a LIKE button like on FB, Will.

Yes, Reborn, when I used to have dreams with police, it always represented a religious spirit / the 'law', and it was always coming after me, trying to shoot me, or turning a gun on me etc.

I believe this symbolism is the same for your situation. I know for others police represent something else.