Hair Color

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Hair Color

Post by Warrior Princess »

My daughter was coloring her hair for some reason, can't remember why. She was complaining after because it was kind of sticky or something, like maybe it still had too much color in it and wasn't rinsed enough so that it would be softer and have more body.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Jesus compares trying to change the color of your hair to making an oath that you can't keep.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

I don't recall that verse, Will. Do you have a scripture reference?
...that I might know Him...
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Mat 5:36,7
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Ahh Will, you are a catfish!!

Have you seen the movie?
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I don't know what that means. Are any of you willing to look at what I am actually saying? If I am wrong say something reasonable to help me see it. I don't see how you expect me to be open to receiving any correction without also looking at the point I am making. I have tried to communicate with the leaders on this site but they wont talk to me so I don't know what you expect me to do. Warrior Princess what you daughter is doing in the dream you taught her. That is why it is in the dream. We pass on what we are not willing to look at to our children, and they have to figure it out on there own if they don't have parents willing to give up the position of being right.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Will's comment: "I don't know what that means."

And now you know how I feel with most of your posts, though I see you as a remarkably gifted dream interpreter.

You are honestly hard to follow for the average thinker because you think more deeply than most. I find you quite like scripture or Jesus, you have to read over and over and often leaves me, at least, scratching my head. You provoke thought. But still it makes communication difficult cause you are over most of our heads, and possibly leaves YOU feeling stranded. I am sorry for your struggle. I will try more often to communicate.

And most of the time even when you give an explanation, I still struggle to get it, though I sense there is something there to be understood.

I love your musings over scripture, as I know many do. I don't have thoughts so much of this is correct or incorrect but believe God uses you to make us think. And frankly most of your dream interpretations are spot on, so only makes me take a step back.

In the movie The Catfish, the catch phrase for the whole meaning of that movie, which was about deception on line, is that some people are like catfish--they keep us on our toes. Not saying at all that you are deceptive, but just as in the movie, things that are hard to understand are there to challenge us.

Forgive us our deafness, blindness or denseness. You're just out over most of our heads.

God bless your for your brave honestly! Don't know what else to say!

Peggy

Pardon WP for the momentary diversion!
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Wow Peggy that was very kind.