Alligator

Archives for 2011
rktheda
Diamond Member

Alligator

Post by rktheda »

Simple but meaningful:

A gray and green alligator climbed up a healthy palm tree with coconuts on it. I thought it was strange that a alligator could climb a tree. The alligator climbed out of my sight ( I was inside a bus looking out of the window) and I heard screams and a mist came down from above. I looked on the floor and a single drop of blood fell down.

Blessings
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Hi rktheda!

The palm tree could represent a "highly righteous fruit producing person of the church" and the alligator could represent past sin, danger, destruction, or an evil spirit.

Green can be envy, jealousy, pride.
Gray can be deception, compromise, truth mixed with tradition.

It sounds like something is going to attack this righteous fruit producing person of the church. Either an evil spirit, something possibly from their own past sins, or some other type of danger, possibly even some type of deception. It looks serious, prayer should be in order, so it could possibly be avoided.

Sorry I can't be more specific. Maybe something will ring true to your spirit. If not, toss it.

Bless you,
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I'm. under severe attack at the moment in several areas. Please keep me in prayer as I fight the good fight.

Blessings!
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Praying. Hang in there, and remember, no weapon formed against you shall prosper, in Jesus' name.

Bless you,
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

The alligator represents a slanderous person. This person uses the Law to judge. The mist comes as a reference to God's interventions with moses miriam and aaron. God defended Moses. You have felt like you were up a tree like you had no where to go. Watch what the Lord does.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

This is a person that tries to get intimate for the purpose of gaining sladerous information.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Numbers 12 >>
King James Version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. 2And they said, Hath the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard it. 3(Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.) 4And the LORD spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out. 5And the LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.
6And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

9And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed. 10And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous. 11And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned. 12Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's womb. 13And Moses cried unto the LORD, saying, Heal her now, O God, I beseech thee. 14And the LORD said unto Moses, If her father had but spit in her face, should she not be ashamed seven days? let her be shut out from the camp seven days, and after that let her be received in again. 15And Miriam was shut out from the camp seven days: and the people journeyed not till Miriam was brought in again.

Post by will »

the enemies attack is excommunication through sexual allegations.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Now I am at a loss. I will keep praying about this.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

It is strange with dreams because we see in part. You on a bus is you involved in some ministry. Sorry man just steppin out. I felt like I had something for you. No pressure.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi rktheda,

This is how I am seeing some of the symbols in your dream.

alligator -an ancient animal that usually lies below the surface of murky water waiting for an opportunity to attack. It can be an ancient curse or lie or fear or sometimes a very deep old pain that surfaces. In this case it no longer makes a pretense of hiding but moves into the open and aggressively tries to conquer the tree. Grey is a colour of confusion and compromise, being neither black nor white. Green is a colour of envy, but may also be the colour of immaturity as in being new to a job like being a rooky. We say a new soldier is green, for instance.

The palm tree reminds me of Ps 92:12 The righteous flourish like the palm tree. The fruit is the evidence that this tree is healthy. It is something you can examine and test.
The bus -a school bus or a passenger bus? The school bus would be a ministry involving teaching. A passenger bus can be about believers on a spiritual journey together. The important thing is that you were observing the gator and tree fom the safety of the bus. Ps. 91 talks about looking on and seeing the destruction. It does not personally attack you, but rather someone or some ministry you understand to be valuable.

The mist may be about something that occurs which you cannot see clearly. You are aware (hearing screams) it is an aggressive attack but you are not privy to all the details, the view of exactly what is happening is obscured and a bit of a mystery.

The drop of blood can be about sacrifice.

Are you an intercessor? Perhaps the Lord is showing you a flourishing ministry that is under attack. Because you were looking on I don't think it is your personal ministry but one you have passing knowledge of. Keep your eyes open and pray.

--for your discernment, of course--
I'm. under severe attack at the moment in several areas. Please keep me in prayer as I fight the good fight.
I hear ya. Getting quite a stack of t-shirts myself. Praying. Abba, equip rktheda in this fight to know what you intend to be for him/her that they have not yet known about you. In Jesus' name we pray.

Have courage, friend. No fear. This is merely one episode in this adventure story -and we know who is victorious in the end. You're just picking up more skills and wisdom.
...that I might know Him...
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Charys and Will, thank you for the in depth insight into this message. I wish to observe the protocol of refraining from speaking against persons or ministries directly in this forum. However, I will say that your comments are right on the money. Unfortunately we all have some work to do in the body of Christ to walk in unity and the fullness of the Most High God. In this instance, I will pray for the Lord to direct me to do what He wants me to do. Any slander or malevolent activity against me really doesn't matter as long as my Father in heaven knows the truth. He does and I will continue to pray in intercession. God is faithful to the faithful.

Blessings!
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Our covering is not the appearance of righteousness, and it is not our own righteousness either. We have to learn to stand outside the value system of the world so that when it falls His righteousness rises like the sun.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

It is written:
2 Cor. 4:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19 that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20 We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. 21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
...that I might know Him...
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

62And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?

63But Jesus held his peace, And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
I thought I would not have to say I am not guilty of this offense. Particularly to the brothers and sisters to whom I extend my trust. It sounds self-serving but I am faithful to my God and my wife. God knows that. However I am not sinless as none of us are. Therefore I am absolutely thrilled that God has allowed me to enter into this level of persecution. It is a tremendous blessing! As the world hurls accusations that I have no knowledge of I can only grow closer to Jesus.

Blessings in Jesus Name Amen!