Platinum Member

honestly i'm afraid to ask...

Post by kingnme »

i was being intimate with my hubby...

he would NOT look into my eyes....

the whole time his head was turned away from me

im watching him NOT look at me

hhhugghhh i was bothered by this

what does it mean when a person dont look in to your eyes in a moment like this?
plz help
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hi Kingnme,

God will have to reveal the meaning of this to you, however, here's a general principle:

Dreams are symbolic, visions are more literal. If this was in a dream, then your hubby is most likely symbolic and most likely does not represent your hubby irl. Often in my dreams my hubby represents either the leadership of the church (either local or churchwide) or Jesus. If this was a dream, then perhaps your prayers are being illicited for the relationship between the church and her leadership. If it was in a vision, then perhaps there is a problem or an intimacy issue you will need to resolve with your husband. Generally, imo, people won't look at someone when they're feeling guilty about something.

One of the reasons God gives us dreams and visions is to help us, and so that we can pray and problems can be resolved or averted, and deliverance and healing can take place. Whatever the meaning, since God is speaking about this to you, it is His desire to bring healing and resolution--either in the church, or in your personal life.

God loves you with an everlasting love.

Hope this helps.

Blessings,
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
kingnme
Platinum Member

honestly i'm afraid to ask...

Post by kingnme »

im so glad you stepped out with this interp.. i thot about it myself to and i felt that my hubby is soo preoccupied IRL. we have a business that now is 4weeks old..

but as you have stated it could be that as well