Fancy Furniture Store dinner

Archives for 2011
Gold
Diamond Member

Fancy Furniture Store dinner

Post by Gold »

In this dream me and some other people have been invited to the opening of a new furniture warehouse, we are lead to belive that its a store that sells VERY fancy expensive furniture that only rich people could afford, and we all dress up for this event, very fancy like we were going to a Ball, the guys are in tails and us ladies are in long eveing gowns and fur coats. Were all lined up to go inside the store, and one of the employees open and closes the door three times, and I figure out what he is doing, and the other dont, its a custom like they do in the UK, the head of England has to do this to enter into the house of Parliament, where you knock on the door three times and ask if you may enter. So I go up to the head of the line and say Let me do this... so I knock on the door three times and ask if we may enter in, the employee is amazed that I would know how to do this proceedure they figured we were not sophisticated enough to know of this proceedure. Then we walk in and see the is very long table decorated very fancy like you would see in a royal household,and the food is on the table and you can smell it, but things are not quite ready and they tell us to go into the warehouse and look at the furniture while waiting for the food to be ready, and we all start looking around, and we're all disapointed, this is not fancy expensive furniture, its just regular furniture that you can buy at any average furniture store.
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hi Gold!

Your dream somehow reminds me of this scripture portion in James 2 regarding partiality:

1My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.

2For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;

3And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:

4aAre ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?

5Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

6But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?

7Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?

8If ye fulfill the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself, ye do well:

9But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

The sophistication needed to enter this door seems offensive to the gospel, as it is by child-like faith we enter God's kingdom and not through worldly sophistication.

I'm not putting it all together, but pray the HS give you full insight!

Love and blessings,
Peggy O.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."